GDT: St. Louis Blues 2022 Draft Thread

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
There goes Vladimir Grudinin. The highest ranked player that was left on the consolidated list.

073. Matt Seminoff RW
083. Jack Devine RW
090. Ilya Kvochko LW
091. Beau Jelsma LW
092. Brandon Lisowsky C
094. Pano Fimis C

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Bruce Boudreau confirms the Shane Wright stare down of the Montreal table talking to wrestler Kevin Owens on NHL Network

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Lol they are interviewing Bruce Boudreau and his favorite wrestler came out. He is so giddy its hysterical. I don't follow wrestling, so I don't know the guy. Sorry to wrestling fans. Its awesome he got to meet someone he is obviously a huge fan. Apparently he always talks about this guy in interviews.

BleedBlueForever

Jun 24, 2015
Only prospects I've read anything about for the 6/7th rounds are Vilmanis, Barabosha, and Buckberger. We're up at 184.

Edit: Vilmanis is already gone

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Gaudet and Koromyslov have identical size profiles: 6'3", 180/181 lbs. We're after a type, it would seem
MV5BMTc0Nzg4OTU4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU2MzI5MQ@@._V1_.jpg

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
From the little I could find on Gaudet, he seems like an active defenseman in the offensive zone, but that’s all I can really tell.

Reactions: mk80

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Idk who's available anymore.

These are the guys still available on my 'steals list'.

Cole Knuble RW
Markus Vidicek C
Jake Livanavage LD
Zach Bookman RD
Servác Petrovský C
Niks Fenenko LD
Elmeri Laakso LD
Samuel Mayer LD
Tim Almgren C
Veit Oswald RW

Yes, I like lists... ;)

EDIT, just had to remove Jake Richard from the list.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
Yea, but that was kind of my point. Those guys would have to change their style. So wishing for guys like that is kinda pointless when guys like that would be trying to play more like a lot of guys today.

I am personally 6'6" and my fighting weight is 255+. I am a big dude. I have met "big" pro athletes and dwarfed them. I had no future in sports because I am slow. So when people pine for big players, I know that it takes more than size. Maybe that is why I value speed.
I was 6'2, 180 and very fast
now I am 6'-1/2 and 245 and not fast
but what I value is ... hair

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
Russia is a longtime active enemy and currently full blown terrorist state, a gas can with nukes bombing shopping centers in other nations. Yeah, assuming that just goes away soon and that they stop being so "weird" then great. I mean we don't have to talk about it, but let's not write a fantasy story about temporary weirdness.
Maybe if we go full blown Cold War again, the Russians send their red army team over to stomp the blues in exhibition like in the 80s. It was a sight to see as they hardly ever dumped the puck. Fetisov was an absolute stud in his prime.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
These are the guys still available on my 'steals list'.

Cole Knuble RW
Markus Vidicek C
Jake Livanavage LD
Zach Bookman RD
Servác Petrovský C
Niks Fenenko LD
Elmeri Laakso LD
Samuel Mayer LD
Tim Almgren C
Veit Oswald RW

Yes, I like lists... ;)

EDIT, just had to remove Jake Richard from the list.
Are any of them over 6'5? Pick that one.

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
Maybe if we go full blown Cold War again, the Russians send their red army team over to stomp the blues in exhibition like in the 80s. It was a sight to see as they hardly ever dumped the puck. Fetisov was an absolute stud in his prime.
Don't think the Russians have many people left in their army they can spare to play hockey.

Reactions: Renard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad