St-John Ice Caps vs Syracuse Crunch (on RDS on tape delay at 7:30pm EST)

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Holloway clearly looks the best out there

For sure. It's early in the season but Holloway has been the best Caps player....the early MVP imho.

Hopefully he keeps it up, lord know we need a RW for the Habs ;)

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
We really have some decent call up material with St-John this year. There's 3 or 4 guys that could pinch in with the big club if the injury bug starts hitting.

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
Ghetto - Hudon - Holloway combined for 16 shots (more than half of the team's total 29).

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just caught part of the 3rd. Leroux and Flynn sounded really flat and those overhead camera angles and poor video quality made for a mediocre viewing experience. Who stood out the most for the good guys?

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Just caught part of the 3rd. Leroux and Flynn sounded really flat and those overhead camera angles and poor video quality made for a mediocre viewing experience. Who stood out the most for the good guys?

McCarron is a machine. He's going to be NHL ready soon, but I wouldn't rush him at this time.

I think Holloway, Ghetto and Thomas can all be callup options. If Semin doesn't do well next game, I think the habs should try Holloway. He looks too good for the AHL

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
McCarron is a machine. He's going to be NHL ready soon, but I wouldn't rush him at this time.

I think Holloway, Ghetto and Thomas can all be callup options. If Semin doesn't do well next game, I think the habs should try Holloway. He looks too good for the AHL

Thanks.

Would you rank them in the order you wrote them, in terms of NHL readiness? Obviously, with all the caveats applicable to extrapolating from one game.

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows
Thanks.

Would you rank them in the order you wrote them, in terms of NHL readiness? Obviously, with all the caveats applicable to extrapolating from one game.

Holloway -1
Thomas - 2
Hudon - 3
Ghetto - 4

Why thomas ahead of hudon because he carries a ****** line and has looked really good this season

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
How has young Lernout been doing this year? I'd like to see him progress nicely over the next couple years before he gets his chance in the show.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Fucale with the games first star and a point to boot. Good stuff. Stopped 36/38. Must of had a good game. Marlins are tough. Rematch tomorrow should be interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad