SSM Greyhounds Off-season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina Hazzard

Oct 5, 2021
He definitely shoots right
Elite says Left but noted

these are my favourite to crack the squared or in the running that are not signed

only 2 of the D can make it

maybe 2 of the forwards

Dustin Good
Alex Kostov
Broden McConnell-Barker
Connor Clattenburg
Blair Scott
Caleb Van De Ven
Austin Fellinger
Owen Shore

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I think we might see Nordh this year. Maybe not in time to start the season, but I think he comes over.

I am unsure about little bmb. Moving him to forward is an option, particularly to start the year if they think an import is heading over. Toms has already played some forward, maybe that experiment continues. But I don't think you can have 9 rostered D on this year's team. Maybe little bmb affilates with thunderbirds.

Reactions: HF92

HF92

Oct 14, 2017
SSM
www.facebook.com
I think we might see Nordh this year. Maybe not in time to start the season, but I think he comes over.

I am unsure about little bmb. Moving him to forward is an option, particularly to start the year if they think an import is heading over. Toms has already played some forward, maybe that experiment continues. But I don't think you can have 9 rostered D on this year's team. Maybe little bmb affilates with thunderbirds.

That'd be nice!

I think the Greyhounds will be looking to move someone of value from our Dcore.. if we don't have the Dickinson or the Thompson to flip, you gotta start thinking of maybe moving an 04 dman of value.

Just trying to brainstorm abit. It may not be a bad situation.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Very disappointed that there has been no information released about training camp. We need detailed rosters and schedules.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Matt has already committed to playing junior A for his OA season
According to Raftis, he will be at Greyhounds camp this week trying to earn a spot.

note last year in the preseason we had 9 D to start and and 17 forwards were i have 15 and 9 who whos maybe little bmb move back to forward
Just further to this, listening to Raftis in the OHL Futures Watch - Greyhounds video, he talks about how little bmb needs time at defense to learn that side of the game. Based on those comments, I'd be surprised if he plays this year at forward. Sounds like they want to give him a chance to develop that side of his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad