SSM Greyhounds 2023 - 2024 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

93MemCup

Apr 10, 2014
Hope they try to get the kids they draft into the arena for the game on Monday. It’s going to be a packed house and electric!
I agree!Hounds did that in 2018 I believe. The prospects sure got a feel for playoff action in the Soo that night

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
This officiating is absurdly biased. The Greyhounds have been carrying the play all game, getting slashed and grabbed non-stop. Then they make a bunch of ridiculous calls against the Hounds.

That Parekh goal is unquestionably a result of referee bias and really harmful for the league. Simply disgusting.

OHLfan200

Nov 28, 2017
double standard on the fantino misconduct penalty. parekh does the same and gets nothing. just once I'd like to see some semblance of consistency from the league and it's officials.
Same thing I thought. I wouldn’t care but if you call the first one how do you not call the pointing at the bench?

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
This officiating is absurdly biased. The Greyhounds have been carrying the play all game, getting slashed and grabbed non-stop. Then they make a bunch of ridiculous calls against the Hounds.

That Parekh goal is unquestionably a result of referee bias and really harmful for the league. Simply disgusting.
Only need to look at who Saginaw's captain is to understand why they get the advantages they do. Same thing every stop along Hache's career.

Houndzfan20

Oct 31, 2017
Only need to look at who Saginaw's captain is to understand why they get the advantages they do. Same thing every stop along Hache's career.
Garbage. He should have had at least 3 calls tonight. Nothing. What a piece of work

OHLfan200

Nov 28, 2017
I agree with a penalty call and I agree completely with Saginaw’s reaction. I dont agree with a 5 and a game. I guess he should’ve just not held up at all and smoked Oke?

Reactions: Bear54

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Tough for Saginaw to lose their starting goalie. Hopefully no supplemental discipline for our captain. And hopefully Beck is back.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Tough for Saginaw to lose their starting goalie. Hopefully no supplemental discipline for our captain. And hopefully Beck is back.
Look like some kind of arm or shoulder injury for Oke? He was holding his right elbow when he was going off. That's where the contact was made and he got spun around pretty hard.

Jay R

Mar 30, 2024
Likely 0. Saginaw has had thier EBUG suit up for the 3rd according to people at the game

BMB checked him in the head going behind the net. He as given a head check penalty and game misconduct
Joke of a 5 minute major, 2 minute penalty I totally agree with him getting but not even close to worthy of a major and a game

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I saw upper arm/shoulder contact to the head. I think with Bryce serving 5 and a game already, there is less chance of supplemental discipline. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad