GDT: Springfield Flames @ Catfish Lake Ducks

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
I like Gio, but he just isn't adjusting to this system. I think it may be time to part ways with him.

Especially since people still consider him a top 4 dman (which he might still be, but not under Hartley's system).

tyflames

Jul 4, 2010
Lineup needs more skill. It's obvious this game with this many shots with no quality and lack of skill.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
I'm over this. I really don't like losing but if we're not going to make the playoffs, I'd way rather have a top 5 pick than a 13th pick...

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Its always: 2 wins, 1 loss, 1 win, 2 losses, 1 win, 2 losses, 2 wins, 1 loss etc....

And the board: playoff hopes-rebuild-playoff hopes-rebuild...

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
We're not exactly the Blackhawks I don't get why people are freaking out we've been playing good of late (4-1-1), the chances are just not going our way this game.

tyflames

Jul 4, 2010
the score is misleading, you guys have outplayed us all game except for about 5-6 mins

I agree but we just don't have the skill to finish in these kind of games. The goalie is playing well and we just don't have the creativity in our lineup to get past it. Don't get me wrong I think this a good team, just not enough skill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad