OT: Spring has sprung...

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Hobart? :naughty:

What division?

It is SUNY Morrisville.

He wants to study automotive tech, so that limits the schools he is looking at. Morrisville played Penn Tech in their conference championship game this year. They are two of the D3 schools that have automotive tech and men's lacrosse. So they have been on my son's radar.

Right now, his dream school is Onondaga Community College. They have automotive tech and they are 12x JuCo National Champs. Going there would keep a dream of playing D1 alive.

My wife wants him to stay at home and go to Monroe Community College to save money.

It will be fun to watch this process play out.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
My wife and I announced today that we’re expecting twins, our first kids, in December.

It’s been so hard to keep it a secret for the last 13 weeks :laugh: but I cannot wait to be a dad.
Congratulations and Happy Fathers Day!!!

Rookies. My grandpa had twins at 44 & triplets at 45. After having 7 other kids from 30-41. He worked until age 67.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
World Giraffe Day - Giraffe Conservation Foundation

20210621_103725.jpg

Reactions: Club and Chainshot

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
Am I supposed to know who these guys are?
I was sceptical going in to the show (it's a funny bit for commercials, but maybe not worth a whole show, I assumed) but it is positively hilarious and delightful. Recommend it for most people, even the non-sports crowd

Reactions: Jim Bob

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I was sceptical going in to the show (it's a funny bit for commercials, but maybe not worth a whole show, I assumed) but it is positively hilarious and delightful. Recommend it for most people, even the non-sports crowd

My wife enjoyed it and she is not into sports unless it involves watching someone she knows.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
I absolutely hate the Asian concept of saving face ie it's ok to straight up lie or not accept responsibility for your actions. Last night around 10pm I go to the kitchen put some hamburger I was defrosting into the fridge to be cooked this morning. I notice the garbage was lacking a bag so I put a new one in the can.
Fast forward to 7am this morning, go to the fridge notice it's open, defrosted during the night, condensation on all the shelves so happened last night. The new 1.5l of coke had been opened, the new garbage bag has an empty pineapple juice can + cookie and toblerone wrappers (noticed this because put the hamburger wrapper into the can).
The gf brother comes into the kitchen while I'm cooking, tell him he left the fridge door open again. Says it wasn't him. I go, so you didn't drink the coke n pineapple juice nor eat cookies and chocolate last night. He says no. I said wasn't your sister, she slept the entire night, wasn't me so who was it. He then says it must have been a robber.

Fortunately just bidding my time before I leave as Duterte is making vax shots mandatory with jail time for noncompliance, so will be relocating to Thailand in the next few months

Reactions: brian_griffin

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
My wife and I announced today that we’re expecting twins, our first kids, in December.

It’s been so hard to keep it a secret for the last 13 weeks :laugh: but I cannot wait to be a dad.

I got an offer of representation from an agent for my children's book today. I'm still processing that it wasn't a rejection.

Congratulations to you both!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad