OT - NO POLITICS Spring Ahead, Things that are Green & Pretty Flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
full

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Tim Considine, Young Star of ‘My Three Sons,’ Is Dead at 81

Tim Considine, who was a television star at the age of 14 in Disney’s “Spin and Marty” and went on to wider fame in the family series “My Three Sons,” died on Thursday at his home in the Mar Vista section of Los Angeles. He was 81.
The Walt Disney Archives website announced his death.

Spin and Marty” was an 11-minute serial shown on “The Mickey Mouse Club” from 1955 to 1958 — and in reruns through 2002. The young Mr. Considine was originally cast in what was supposed to

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I am sure there are many but here are some musicians sharing thoughts on Ukraine.

There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people. ~ Howard Zinn We stand by the people of Ukraine at this particularly harrowing time as we will stand for all who's freedoms are violated. ~ Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend

Brian May shared a lengthy statement via Instagram that reads, in part, “So many great memories of great times in Ukraine. It seems unbelievable that the peaceful life of Ukraine could be so senselessly shattered in the 21st century. And it feels unbearable that the world could just watch and let it happen. We are all praying for peace for you, dear friends.”

Stevie Nicks shared a story about connecting with a woman who lives in Ukraine and saying, “Now I know someone, an innocent person, who is having her freedom taken from her. I have been crying every since…This is Hitler coming back to haunt us. In one evening — until now, an entire sovereign country has been full-on invaded…How dare he. My heart is broken for our new friend and for the people of Ukraine. I am so, so sorry.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad