Post-Game Talk: spOiler Alert: Edmonton loses

MCMIL OIL

Oct 19, 2011
Cochrane AB
I tuned out. Going to be a long, embarrassing year for this team if that's how they are going to play. Only games we win is when Drai/McDavid go God mode and that's not how good teams win. Pathetic effort.. only Tippett has some work to do.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Mcdavid, Drai, Yam, RNH, and the “best” top 6 we’ve had in years, and our scorers the last two games are the guy we signed to be the 13th forward, and the guy we signed to be our 7th D, and Kris f***ing Russell with a post is our next best chance.

garbage effort from this garbage group

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
f*** off Oilers. Zero heart and zero balls. Useless perimeter plays and fancy passing plays to no one. Someone on the team better sack up and be a leader.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
Inexcusable that DRY hasn't been reunited. Also get Skinner in there after the third goal and give him some minutes in garbage time.

Reactions: ujju2

Drai Fi

Sep 17, 2019
The part that annoys me the most is just the complete lack of try in the team. It seems like nobody wants it as much as the other guys do. Except for Yamo (bless his little heart) everyone looks so complacent. No speed, no physical play and no urgency. It’s unreal that we’re still having the same issues. It’s spread to the coaching staff too. Tippett needs to get down from his f***ing high horse and correct his mistakes. Because ever since the TDL last year, he’s been stubborn as a mule. Our leadership group is worrying too. I don’t know McDavid, Drai, Nurse and Larsson are doing in the room but it’s not working. We look so lethargic and lazy compared to these other teams. There’s no excuse for that. We’re just never ready to play. I don’t know if that’s the coaching or the players but no one seems interested in pushing the envelope or being engaged.

I don’t even know what to do to fix it. All I know is that something is seriously broken.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Personally, if I was the coach, I would be using some of the players that have spent the last 3 months playing competitive hockey.

Doesn't have to be all of them at once, but the rust of some of these players combined with poor coaching decisions is going to sink the start of this season.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad