Movies: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I don't know if i would consider that gif you posted a spoiler considering that it was part of the teaser trailer released today.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
So they had the Spider Man with Tobey Maguire, the next batch of Spider Man with the geeky teen kid and Emma Stone, now this is the kid who was in Avengers Civil War?

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
So they had the Spider Man with Tobey Maguire, the next batch of Spider Man with the geeky teen kid and Emma Stone, now this is the kid who was in Avengers Civil War?

Yeup. Toby had 3 movies back in the 2000's which were good, except the 3rd one. Then Spiderman got rebooted in 2012 by Sony, made two movies and flopped. Marvel got some rights back in a partnership with Sony and have rebooted the character again but this time it should be good, since I have faith in Marvel to actually do the character justice.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I wonder who the baddie will be. Probably can't do it in the first movie but I hope we get one of Venom and/or Carnage.

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
I am pretending the Andrew Garfield Spidey films never existed. The 2nd one was the first Marvel movie that was so bad that I turned it off in the middle and never even remotely wanted to go back and watch the rest(I never watched the Trank Fantastic Four one)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I am pretending the Andrew Garfield Spidey films never existed. The 2nd one was the first Marvel movie that was so bad that I turned it off in the middle and never even remotely wanted to go back and watch the rest(I never watched the Trank Fantastic Four one)

And the first was just an unnecessary remake of the original Tobey Spidey movie. It wasn't bad, but I never feel like rewatching it.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
So the question is how much MCU/Avengers storyline makes it into a Sony made picture. I mean, the teaser is already heavy with it.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
While the webwings scene is obviously from Homecoming, I think the rest is a Civil War flashback .
POV and Peter is wearing a hoodie. Happy even asks him what he is wearing.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
If Spidey is really this involved with Stark...wouldnt he have to register with the Sakovia Accords? I mean, just what he did in Civil War would be grounds for it I think.

Obviously hes not registered otherwise the world would know his identity...but seems like Tony is already breaking the law he fought for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad