Blue Jays Discussion: Spending money on FA's?! Yes you read that correctly (Russell Martin signs $82M/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
B259O7cIYAA0AxI.jpg:large

Our new Catcher

Kinda looks like Janssen in this picture. :laugh:

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Bob is actually very knowledgable when it comes to the business and the behind the scenes stuff. He has terrific sources and usually doesnt just make something up when it comes to the management side of things. Sure when he talks about the actual sport, trades or signings he can be a dummy sometimes but he knows his stuff when it comes to the other side.

This is how I see him. I listen to his show because he does get good guests. I don't really care for his opinion on most matters sports. I more listen for the hurts though

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
I remember watching one of those player polls pre-game and the Jays logo came 2nd as the best looking. Can't remember what #1 was. Probably something boring like NY.

I'm just glad we aren't wearing those horrid pieces of crap we had before the recent re-branding. That **** was horrible.

I personally think we have the best Uniform/Logo in the league. Would put the Phillies as my 2nd fav.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Don't like, Russell. NOBODY is excited about playing in Olympic Stadium.

People might be excited about playing in Montreal, but nobody wants to be in Olympic Stadium. Place is falling apart.

Jaysfanatic*

Eh, I'm sure you're excited to play where you grew up watching games, no matter how decrepit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad