Prospect Info: Spencer Knight (G) (2019, #13 overall), USNTDP (USHL)

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
dEtJLOW.gif

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Couple of tween girl laughing crying emoji reactions on this post by bobby boo and laus 4.5 years after the fact. I mean i guess thats one way to say "way to go perfectly predicting the future because you clearly know your sh!t when it comes to hockey."

Remember when i was banned for calling bobs contract the worst ever signed by the worst gm of all time who also shouldve taken suzuki over tippett, and that we needed a 40 goal scorer to win in the playoffs (we had two in the cup run)? I do. Fun times on hockey forums where youre banned for being right with a regularity that would make nostradamus choke himself into a coma, get gang banged by a bunch of hockey know nothings for the privilege, and respond by making fun of the people who are attacking you in humiliating and entertaining fashion. And just imagine, i do this for free. Youre all welcome.
I can't imagine why you were banned. I guess you came back to eat some crow on the Bob contract? He is and has been one of the top players for the team. What's the current market value on having a legit number one goalie right now?

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
I can't imagine why you were banned. I guess you came back to eat some crow on the Bob contract? He is and has been one of the top players for the team. What's the current market value on having a legit number one goalie right now?
This is literal brain death. If zito could give bob away for free this offseason he would. He'd even eat 3 mil of the cap hit.

• Haha
Reactions: Prominence Problem

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad