Recalled/Assigned: Spencer Abbott recalled

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
We looked slow against OTT in the preseason. I really liked the Abbott-Kadri-Raymond Smurf line. Crazy fast.

JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Lupul-Bolland-Kuli
Abbott-Kadri-Raymond
Devane-McClement-Orr

samwitch

Feb 27, 2008
Lupul - Kadri - Abbott

That line starts drills at practice. Watching the Game Day Skate show on LeafsTV.

Parkdale

Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
I'm confused with the cap situation on the Leafs. How does Capgeek list today's AAV at $3.8M with only Fraser and Mclaren on LTIR and Bodie, Ashton, and Devane counted on roster before the Abbott recall.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
We looked slow against OTT in the preseason. I really liked the Abbott-Kadri-Raymond Smurf line. Crazy fast.

JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Lupul-Bolland-Kuli
Abbott-Kadri-Raymond
Devane-McClement-Orr

We are so soft now without Clarkson and Fraser, I wish we had some toughness w/ skill able to play on the third line.

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
I can't see Kulemin getting traded so early into the season.

But man were looking soft now can't wait till Davey Clarkson comes back.

If Kule is injured why not play Ashton and Devane? Kessel will score enough against the Sens to make up for the lack of offense.

JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Lupul-Kadri-Raymond
Ashton-Bolland-Bodie
Devane-McClement-Orr

false bobo

Dec 6, 2011
I'm confused with the cap situation on the Leafs. How does Capgeek list today's AAV at $3.8M with only Fraser and Mclaren on LTIR and Bodie, Ashton, and Devane counted on roster before the Abbott recall.

Doubt capgeek is accurate.

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada
I can't see Kulemin getting traded so early into the season.

But man were looking soft now can't wait till Davey Clarkson comes back.

If Kule is injured why not play Ashton and Devane? Kessel will score enough against the Sens to make up for the lack of offense.

JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Lupul-Kadri-Raymond
Ashton-Bolland-Bodie
Devane-McClement-Orr

Kessel is the only one who doesn't throw the body so, ur description of us being soft is wrong

mj13

Jul 31, 2013
Toronto
We can't trade Kulemin. He is a big part of our team. You need guys like him to win a cup

ChrisCall

Jun 25, 2012
I'm really high on Abbott's ability... and i put myself on the line to say so any number of times back at the draft. So i'm glad to see he's risen as far up in the organisations books. He may not be Marty St. Louis, but he should be fun to watch.

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
Kessel is the only one who doesn't throw the body so, ur description of us being soft is wrong

By normal team standards were not soft but now we have a reputation for being one of if not the toughest teams in the league and teams especially our rivals dress as many tough guys as they can to prepare for us.

I guess Abbott wouldn't be too bad but Bodie and Ashton have looked pretty good in bottom 6 roles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad