Speedster's GM Game #2:GM Game (12 teams open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedster

Just a king.
Dec 28, 2011
Canada
Dhabs here is TB signings

Keith Aulie - 1.8/mill per for 3 years(1way)
Jaroslav Janus - 675k/per for 2 years(2way)
Evan Oberg - 1.8mill/per for 2 years(1way)

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
The :bolts

Have signed 3 players to contract extensions.

Keith Aulie - 3years 1.8mill/per(1way)
Jaroslav Janus - 2years 675k/per(2way)
Evan Oberg - 2 years 950k/per(way)

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
The :leafs have signed 3 RFA's to contract extensions.

Frattin - $1.3 million for 3 years
Kulemin - $2.4 million for 3 years
Franson - $1.4 million for 3 years

:leafs would also like to announce a trade with the :bolts :

To Toronto: 2012 3rd round pick

To Tampa Bay: Mike Komisarak

We would like to thank Mike Komisarak for all his community services, we respect Mike and wish him all the best with the Lightning.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
The Blue Jackets have two quality offers in from Western Conference teams and one offer from an Eastern Conference team on Rick Nash. I would like to pull the trigger on a deal later tonight if possible. If you're wanting in, forward your offer to me by PM.

Last edited:

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
The :leafs have signed 3 RFA's to contract extensions.

Frattin - $1.3 million for 3 years
Kulemin - $2.4 million for 3 years
Franson - $1.4 million for 3 years

:leafs would also like to announce a trade with the :bolts :

To Toronto: 2012 3rd round pick

To Tampa Bay: Mike Komisarak

We would like to thank Mike Komisarak for all his community services, we respect Mike and wish him all the best with the Lightning.

:bolts approve this deal. We are thrilled and excited to acquire Mike from Toronto. We feel that he is exaclty what we needed going forward to help shore up our defense.

We like to thank the Leafs for their professionalism and easy transaction.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
The Columbus Blue Jackets would like to announce the re-signings of three players:

Defenseman Nikita Nikitin has signed a three year contract with an annual cap hit of 1.2 million dollars.

Forward Derek Dorsett has re-upped with the Jackets for three years with an annual cap hit of 1 million dollars.

UFA forward Derek MacKenzie signed a three year contract that will carry a 750K annual cap hit.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
After talking over things with Speedster i will be starting a GM game somtime next week if i can get enough people to sign up. I will start a sign up thread tonight

PM me a list of top 3 teams you would like and i will try and give you your top one

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
After talking over things with Speedster i will be starting a GM game somtime next week if i can get enough people to sign up. I will start a sign up thread tonight

PM me a list of top 3 teams you would like and i will try and give you your top one

So is your game and this one going to continue going? Or is one of them going to shut down?

Speedster

Just a king.
Dec 28, 2011
Canada
A Small Trade has happened between CBJ & COL

TO:cbj Steve Downie

steve-downie.jpg

TO:avs Matt Calvert

Matt+Calvert+MvOBdoNbQBUm.jpg

Last edited:

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
After acquiring Steve Downie from the Avalanche, the Columbus Blue Jackets have signed the RFA to a 2 year/ 4.75M contract extension. The annual cap hit will be 2.375M

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
CBJSmiley.png

The Columbus Blue Jackets have completed a major trade with division rival Nashville. The Jackets have traded Captain Rick Nash, former Calder Trophy winner Steve Mason and pugilist Jared Boll to the Predators in exchange for Ryan Ellis, Patric Hornqvist, Anders Lindback, Roman Josi, Matt Read and the Preds 2013 1st Round draft pick.

"While it was difficult to trade away the face of our franchise, Rick Nash made it known that he wanted out of Columbus and Nashville stepped up with the best offer to make our club better over the long term with several significant pieces," commented CBJ GM Kev22. "In the long run, this deal will help to make this team a younger, more competitive team that hopefully will become a perennial playoff contender and eventual Cup contender."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad