Speedster's GM Game #2:GM Game (12 teams open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedster

Just a king.
Dec 28, 2011
Canada
Well i would like to get some GM games finished and settled down before starting one. Since if there is 3 GM games playing at once then the games won't get the Max Attention that makes GM games so fun. I would perfer to start one after some of them are done. This is Speedster's game so he has the right to start one up and finish it if would like. I don't want to ruin his. I am open to helping in anyway if i am needed through in this game

Do you want to be my Co-Main Commish

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
Signings

BLOCKBUSTER

:flyers made a major trade with Nashville Predators.

Matt Read+ Niklas Grossman + rights to Matt Carle+ Maxime Talbot+ Jason Akeson +3rd (2012) for Ryan Suter + Paul Gaustad + Sergei Kostitsyen

Kostisyen signs for 2.5mil for 3 years 1 way. Gaustad, 2 mil per for 2 years 1 way. Voracek $2,250,000 3 years. 1 way.

:flyers GM: "We are very happy with this deal. With Ryan Suter recently signed, we felt that he was a great option in our top 2. Paul is going to be the best #3 or #4 center in the league next year, and Sergei will put up respectable numbers. We wish all our players going the other way the best of luck."

hallhopkinseberle

Jul 14, 2007
london
BLOCKBUSTER

:flyers made a major trade with Nashville Predators.

Matt Read+ Niklas Grossman + rights to Matt Carle+ Maxime Talbot+ Jason Akeson +3rd (2012) for Ryan Suter + Paul Gaustad + Sergei Kostitsyen

Kostisyen signs for 2.5mil for 3 years 1 way. Gaustad, 2 mil per for 2 years 1 way. Voracek $2,250,000 3 years. 1 way.

:flyers GM: "We are very happy with this deal. With Ryan Suter recently signed, we felt that he was a great option in our top 2. Paul is going to be the best #3 or #4 center in the league next year, and Sergei will put up respectable numbers. We wish all our players going the other way the best of luck."

Confirm

Matt carle signs to a 3mil 5 year contract. Also the predators sign Blum,tooto, Wilson to contracts. The Preds are close to getting a top line winger to add much needed offence

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:rangers

The rangers have the following players available:

Richards
Gaborik
Dubinsky
Sauer
Anisimov
Zuccarello

We are looking for big talented young close to NHL ready or in the NHL now. Not looking for quantity for any of these guys.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
Taking offers for Rick Nash. Would like to trade in the next 24-48 hours. A Western Conference team is currently the leader in the clubhouse with a very significant offer. So, get your offer in if you don't want to be left out.

Speedster

Just a king.
Dec 28, 2011
Canada
oh ok when you come home you can go and is Stamkos avail just kiddin but is Connolly,Purcell,Lecalvalier,St.Louis,Hedman,J.T. Brown,Richard Panik,Mark Barberio and Vladislav Namestnikov avail PM me back if any are avail

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL

The Rangers re-sign some key players moving forward:

Stu Bickel - 1 year @ .8 million

Mats Zuccarello - 1 year @ 1 million/season

Michael Del Zotto - 5 years @ 3 million/season

Colin Wilson - 3 years @ 1.3 million/season

Jonathan Blum - 2 years @ 1.2 million/season

Last edited:

hallhopkinseberle

Jul 14, 2007
london
The Nashville Predators have gotten Marian gaborik and anisinov from the Rangers. They traded centre Colin winger, Blum,Ellis,2013 first,read

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
I don't exactly know how the schedule works here. Is everyone just in trade mode now before draft and when will the draft be?

Either case, I'll take :leafs please.

Last edited:

Speedster

Just a king.
Dec 28, 2011
Canada
The Nashville Predators have gotten Marian gaborik and anisinov from the Rangers. They traded centre Colin winger, Blum,Ellis,2013 first,read

veoted Marian Gaborik and ANisimov are not better then Ellis,Blum,Read,1st and Wilson combined so i Veto and Nashville shoudl be getting rookies not Superstars that much

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011

The Rangers re-sign some key players moving forward:

Stu Bickel - 1 year @ .8 million

Mats Zuccarello - 1 year @ 1 million/season

Michael Del Zotto - 5 years @ 3 million/season

Colin Wilson - 3 years @ 1.3 million/season

Jonathan Blum - 2 years @ 1.2 million/season

AHA, how did you re-sign them if the trade was vetoed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad