GDT: Special Edition - PATRIOTS 19 Tampa Bay 14 FINAL - RED SOX 2 Houston 8 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
Yep. All the positives from the first few drives just got wiped away completely in that garbage.

Time for Brady to drive them downfield into the red zone with seeming ease, then have the refs call a ticky-tack OPI on a pick play followed by a third down sack to take us out of FG range.
Hey, you got it backwards. The ridiculous penalty came before moving down the field with ease.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
If Andrews actually blocked someone instead of stopping playing to beg for a call, he could've sprung him for a huge gain

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
This is a thoroughly frustrating team. No, beyond frustrating, more embarrassing. Marvin Lewis's Bengals wouldn't be that undisciplined...

pineapplestastegood

Oct 4, 2017
Betts is absolutely a premium asset, you're out to lunch if you think otherwise. If the Red Sox made him available every team in the league would inquire on him.
Guess I'm out to lunch, then. I don't like him as a player and I hope they package him for a better player.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Guess I'm out to lunch, then. I don't like him as a player and I hope they package him for a better player.

He's an elite defender in the toughest field in the MLB, a high average hitter with 25-30 HR power, great baserunner and stealing threat, what more could you really ask for? He's not going to hit 50+ like Judge, but really, every team in the majors would take him in an instant.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
There's the BS offensive pass interference to kill a drive. There's always at least one a game.

Well, maybe it didn't kill this one

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Bill might need to fire his entire coaching staff.

pineapplestastegood

Oct 4, 2017
He's an elite defender in the toughest field in the MLB, a high average hitter with 25-30 HR power, great baserunner and stealing threat, what more could you really ask for? He's not going to hit 50+ like Judge, but really, every team in the majors would take him in an instant.
I don't care about fielding and baserunning nonsense, you can get that anywhere. He can't hit the ball to all fields, he's completely one dimensional at the plate.

I know every team wants him, hopefully the Red Sox smarten up and take advantage of that and swindle someone in the offseason and he's included in the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad