Sparta Prague tickets

Go Donbass

Sep 27, 2013
Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Sorry to start a new thread for this, but I didn't see any relevant pre-existing threads to post my question in.

I'm thinking of going to Prague in late January. I know Sparta are playing the day I will be there, and am wondering a couple things. Is it possible to buy tickets at the arena on game day, or is everything online now? Second, if you can buy tickets at the arena on game day, am I likely to get a ticket or do Sparta regularly sell their games out? They are playing Plzen the day I would be in Prague. Thanks for the help!

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
I just went to that game on Friday, pretty close to a sellout.

You can buy tickets at the O2 day of, but you'll be in the nosebleeds.

If you want tickets in advance, Ticketportal.cz handles lots of teams in the Czech & Slovak leagues, they have an app that can be used for any bar code.

Belenos

Dec 31, 2010
Biel, Switzerland
Hi guys

I will visit Prague with my class from the 28.9. to 4.10. and wanted to go to the game on Sunday vs. Litvinov. Some of my students wanted to go to the game with me. Will I be able to buy around 6-8 tickets on place or should I buy them before getting to Prague? How much does one ticket cost normally?

Thanks in advance!

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
Hi guys

I will visit Prague with my class from the 28.9. to 4.10. and wanted to go to the game on Sunday vs. Litvinov. Some of my students wanted to go to the game with me. Will I be able to buy around 6-8 tickets on place or should I buy them before getting to Prague? How much does one ticket cost normally?

Thanks in advance!

Tickets not on sale for that game yet, likely to go on sale in a week or two. Lower bowl tickets are 230kc, 180kc for students.

Can be bought from ticketmaster.cz

Reactions: Belenos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad