Recalled/Assigned: Sparks recalled on emergency basis; 11/29 Chicago; 12/1 back, 12/3 Chicago

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
If I was the coach, and apparently I'm not, :laugh: I'd tell Flower to take a few more days with his family. After tomorrow, next game for us is Sunday, and he can join us the end of the week.

Assume Flower has not had much, if any, ice time while away, as he certainly has had more important things to deal with than hockey. So I might expect him to be somewhat rusty if he played vs the Isles.

I'd be okay with giving Suub another game tomorrow. He's been decent, and the Isles gonna be a tough one to get points from anyway, especially as I see we're catching them off a loss, which I hate! :laugh:

We already have four points on the roadie, and I could live with 4/6.

My three cents anyway. :)

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
If I was the coach, and apparently I'm not, :laugh: I'd tell Flower to take a few more days with his family. After tomorrow, next game for us is Sunday, and he can join us the end of the week.

Assume Flower has not had much, if any, ice time while away, as he certainly has had more important things to deal with than hockey. So I might expect him to be somewhat rusty if he played vs the Isles.

I'd be okay with giving Suub another game tomorrow. He's been decent, and the Isles gonna be a tough one to get points from anyway, especially as I see we're catching them off a loss, which I hate! :laugh:

Agree with all this. Suuuuuuub has things rolling right now. And next home game is Sunday so that would make sense.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I don't get why they don't use Sparks unless the organization thinks he's not NHL worthy.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I don't get why they don't use Sparks unless the organization thinks he's not NHL worthy.

There isn’t much concern about wearing Subban out since he is younger than Fleury and doesn’t normally play in that many games anyway.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018

Fleury would get a 2 week rest if he misses another game. And I’m fine with that because the team is likely to push him hard the rest of the season. I worry about him getting worn out.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
There isn’t much concern about wearing Subban out since he is younger than Fleury and doesn’t normally play in that many games anyway.

There is concern about wearing out his good play. It won't last, we have seen this story with backups before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad