Recalled/Assigned: Sparks recalled on emergency basis; 11/29 Chicago; 12/1 back, 12/3 Chicago

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Sin Bin saying it's Flower for "Personal Reasons"

May god have mercy on us.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
VGK has to be the unluckiest team that's ever existed.

Yeah I'm gonna have to vehemently disagree. Try being a Rangers fan or a fan of either NY City NFL team. Vegas went to the Finals in their first year. The Rangers have been to 4 Finals in my 49 years on the planet & one of those times I wasn't even a year old.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Yeah I'm gonna have to vehemently disagree. Try being a Rangers or a fan of either NY City NFL team. Vegas went to the Finals in their first year. The Rangers have been to 4 Finals in my 49 years on the planet & one of those times I wasn't even a year old.

The Giants were beneficiaries of two very lucky plays to win two recent Super Bowls. I wouldn't include them but everything else you said was correct.
Though the Rangers averaging a Cup Final every twelve years isn't bad.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
The Giants were beneficiaries of two very lucky plays to win two recent Super Bowls. I wouldn't include them but everything else you said was correct.
Though the Rangers averaging a Cup Final every twelve years isn't bad.

Since 1950, the Rangers have been to 5 Finals. Yes I know it averages out to 1 every 14 years, but the level of incompetence the team has shown for the most part is staggering. They've won 1 championship going on 80 years. Luckily I was in attendance that night at MSG, as I'm not confident they'll ever win again in my lifetime.

I remember one lucky play for the Giants in the past 2 super bowl victories. The Manning to Manningham play was pure skill on both ends. However if you've followed the Giants the past 35+ years like I have, it's maddening to think of the ridiculous ways that team has come up with to lose games. Two shining examples would be Flipper Anderson & Plaxico Burress. I don't think I need to elaborate.

The Jets are an entity unto themselves. Their die hard fans have it pretty bad.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
MAF's father died Wednesday (age 63 -- relatively young).

So I'm guessing MAF will be out for at least the weekend.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

Looks like Flower's back, expected him to need more time off. Adam Larsson took the rest of the season off to grief(around 15 games IIRC), OEL took only 2(?) games off, heavily impacted his play however.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
However, a few days ago Gallant said that MAF would rejoin the team before the end of the trip. The last game of the trip is Thursday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad