GDT: Soviet Mig Jets @ Capitalists • Commie edition • Thurs Feb 19, 6PM Central • Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Beyak: "How does that NOT go in?"

Competent NHL goaltending, that's how.

If Hutch can't break out of this slump, we're doomed. We know Pav is useless after christmas.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
and you know...Stafford doesn't have the same effect that kane had when he was on the third line...

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Pavs + a pick for Niemi
Lets do it I don't even care if he's a rental.
We save 100,000 in cap space and dump Pav's terrible contract.

seasontixholder*

For some reason I think Maurice knew this was going to be a loss and put Pav in even though it was Pav's turn anyways.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
and in the end it doesn't matter who u have in net,...if you don't do anything about the penalties...you are not going anywhere..and that is coaching and the dressing room

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Agreed can we just throw in Pavs to be nice.:naughty:

Grumpy-Cat-Says-No.jpg

They don't need any more help with their tank.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
For some reason I think Maurice knew this was going to be a loss and put Pav in even though it was Pav's turn anyways.

I've been saying that since the Oiler game. It was always going to be the harder of the two regardless of the goalie so there is a good chance he took the more sure two points.

objectiveposter

Jan 29, 2011
Pavelec 13-13-7
Hutchinson 17-7-3

I don't care if Hutchinson has looked shaky since the allstar break...he is the teams only hope for making the playoffs...he should start every game the remainder of the season regardless if he has a poor game once in a while.

And why the hell has Pavelec played 6 more games than Hutchinson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad