OT: Songs that you like, that you want to share?

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
My Punk Suggestion is a band everyone should know, but who truly don't get the love they deserve.

DEATH.

My second recommendation is GHOST. If you kind of like the feel of metal, but don't like pure rage of it, this band pretty much infuses Metal with Pop/Disco, incredibly showy band, absolutely love the live stuff, mega fun to watch... and all the Satan references you'd ever want.
** The video is censored, but if you're afraid or don't like blacked out ti-tays, then don't watch this video**

If you want true Metal... Go Black, and go for the best story for a band... probably ever.
MAYHEM. The lyrics to this song are actually really strong, check them out; probably won't be able to fully hear it just listening.

If you like something fast, but something you can kind of move to.
DFA 1979.

If you're more into RAP, HIP-HOP; I personally love listening to just about everything. Selectively, but I think I hit every type of music in my library.

I love THE GAME. Might just be because I was hitting my formative years when he was big, but the new stuff is great, always has sick beats; like what he normally talks about... Full of himself, but not on a Kanye level.
**note language, of course, explicit**

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
I listen to all kinds of different kinds of music i really enjoy country but i listen to a lot more then just that

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
My Punk Suggestion is a band everyone should know, but who truly don't get the love they deserve.

DEATH.

My second recommendation is GHOST. If you kind of like the feel of metal, but don't like pure rage of it, this band pretty much infuses Metal with Pop/Disco, incredibly showy band, absolutely love the live stuff, mega fun to watch... and all the Satan references you'd ever want.
** The video is censored, but if you're afraid or don't like blacked out ti-tays, then don't watch this video**

If you want true Metal... Go Black, and go for the best story for a band... probably ever.
MAYHEM. The lyrics to this song are actually really strong, check them out; probably won't be able to fully hear it just listening.

If you like something fast, but something you can kind of move to.
DFA 1979.

If you're more into RAP, HIP-HOP; I personally love listening to just about everything. Selectively, but I think I hit every type of music in my library.

I love THE GAME. Might just be because I was hitting my formative years when he was big, but the new stuff is great, always has sick beats; like what he normally talks about... Full of himself, but not on a Kanye level.
**note language, of course, explicit**

These are all great recommendations. Mayhem is an awesome band and De Mysteriis dom Sathanas is one of the heaviest records ever made!

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
These are all great recommendations. Mayhem is an awesome band and De Mysteriis dom Sathanas is one of the heaviest records ever made!

No kidding, it's mega heavy, song after song.
It's normally my metal recommendation to people who want to listen to something a bit harder, I also just absolutely love how ****ed up the story is behind that band.

I think the black/truly heavy stuff takes a bit of getting use to. I know I got that Album because of a podcast I was listening to referenced it... The first time through, I was like... this is noise, I can't really understand anything; but then I just fell in love with the portion of Funeral Fog where Dead; who just has a voice that wasn't meant for this world (it's ghoulish) repeats Funeral Fog... so metal lol... Then I listened through a couple times, noticed that the writing of the songs was actually very strong... Love the album.

Thanks for the thumbs up man :)

superhakan

Gaudreauby Baker
Dec 2, 2008

A little bit of everything. I've really gotten into Childish Gambino lately, really like his stuff (doesnt hurt that I love Community as well). Alkaline trio new album is definitely a step up from their last few. Love ETID and Matthew Good, two of my favorite bands/artists.

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
I just found this song+band today, man is this good. Sound is just mesmerizing. I guess I'd call it shoegaze but I'm not entirely sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad