Somewhere in heaven; Dale Weise is smiling Habs win 6-4

Kachino

@kachino82
Feb 16, 2008
Montreal
Look like the guy just got lucky because the staffs at the Bell Centre had no directive for that kind of stuff.

Whoever try to pull that kind of crap for now on won't be so lucky: "The day after the game the Canadiens said this was the first such incident to ever happen at the Bell Centre, and that in future spectators who bring lasers to a game will be immediately removed."

It's strange but I seem to remember going to the Bell Center (or Molson Center back then) and reading on the jumbotron / hearing a public announcement that it's strickly forbidden to throw anything on the ice and use laser pointers. Therefore, pretty sure they know what to do if they see someone using a pointer.

Obviously I don't think they mind if people throw caps & hats when a hat trick occurs.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
It's strange but I seem to remember going to the Bell Center (or Molson Center back then) and reading on the jumbotron / hearing a public announcement that it's strickly forbidden to throw anything on the ice and use laser pointers. Therefore, pretty sure they know what to do if they see someone using a pointer.

Obviously I don't think they mind if people throw caps & hats when a hat trick occurs.

It just seems they didn't know how to handle the situation at the time.

Personally, I would have kicked his ass out and banned him from entering the Bell Centre for the rest of the season/playoffs.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
It just seems they didn't know how to handle the situation at the time.

Personally, I would have kicked his ass out and banned him from entering the Bell Centre for the rest of the season/playoffs.

Agreed, but add arrested.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
457325190_slide.jpg

:shakehead

Kids, never date within the division.

Nom de Guerre

You Had ONE JOB
Apr 12, 2013
Hochelaga Archip.
I love when the Habs beat the Bruins because not only do their own fans whine and complain but other random fan bases cough cough senators come out of nowhere and cry as well. Makes me smile everytime.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Watched the game, wasn't impressed by the overall play. PK and Price need to get their acts together. PK looks out of game shape, out of synch. We squeaked a win against a very tired team. Not impressed. I was expecting more.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Literally grabbing and shaking his penis at children.

Woah woah woah, I must have missed THAT gif!

Apart from the obvious awesomeness of certain players including first goals, and Emelin pwning Lucy (that open ice hit was juicy), I thought Eller played very well. He's able to take big hits, come out with the puck and IMO makes better decisions. Liking the lines. Just need to fix the D.

Not worried about Subban. He (and Max) are playing bigger roles and not as flashy (Patches backchecking a lot).

Price making sick saves, but those numbers don't look very good. Also not worried. He'll be an NHL first star of the week very soon. Just getting adjusted.

Tinordi worries me, though I believe in him long term. No idea about Gilbert. Apart from getting fooled by Krug, I had my faith restored in Weaver.

Big props to my homeboy, Manny too.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Lucic is an idiot, took his team out of game in last minute. But he does add emotion to game. Reminds me back to 60s and 70s when more entertainment in game

Ineverplayedthegame

Sep 25, 2013
Rene Bourque is a fascinating player. I don't buy the no heart ********, but such a weird skillset. Terrific shot but even more terrible puck handler so he's barely able to receive a pass to get that shot off.

He does look to be trying more when he's not coming off a concussion.

Tinordi's interesting. Good puck skills and speed for a player of his size. Defenceman who go high in the draft with bigness as their main skill usually bust but Timmins rules so it seems like Tinordi will end up being quite usefull, even if he probably won't be a first pairing guy. I still want to see Beaulieu back in the lineup soon, he's been great too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad