Somewhere in heaven; Dale Weise is smiling Habs win 6-4

Analyzer*

NEVER. Unless they're related to you (eww), don't even interact with them. Always stay far, FAR away from Bruins fans.

At first, I thought you were advocating only dating a Bruins fan if you're related to them.

void

Jan 5, 2006
My answer to that is...

165vg2.jpg

Glad to have you back. Place hasn't been the same without you!

Poor Diaz. From hero (kinda) to zero in such a small amount of time.

At first, I thought you were advocating only dating a Bruins fan if you're related to them.

:laugh:

void

Jan 5, 2006
You go away... you come back... you go away... you come back.

Just stick around and stop teasing us.

That's what happens when you're a really bad girl. Won't happen again, though. I'm here to stay!

I'm confused. PB didn't bring Patofqc back with her. Divorced already? :cry:

I found a Nords jersey hidden in his closet. I don't ever want to see him again!

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Dangerous? Distracting sure.

A laser directly in the eye can cause permanent damage to deep eye tissue. Not to mention a player might be skating at 30 KMH at the time, possibly leading to serious injury.

The guy who did this is an attention seeking ****ing idiot and if I had seen him doing that near me I would have ripped his head off.

This is a criminal act and should be treated as such. WTF is wrong with people today?

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Never date a Boston Bruins fan*

I separate my Habs love from woman love. Two different things. My wife is English and is a Liverpool fan. Try that on. She thinks Habs means a type of fish or something.

If your woman loves hockey, whatever team, count your blessings. Although it would be better if she loves a west club. :)

Last edited:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I separate my Habs love from woman love. Two different things. My wife is English and is a Liverpool fan. Try that on. She thinks Habs means a type of fish or something.

If your woman loves hockey, whatever team, count your blessings. Although it would be better if she loves a west club. :)

Sleeping with the enemy is awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad