Post-Game Talk: Somewhat entertaining at least!

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Team actually played fairly well. You need Mrazek to stop one of those Kane (2) or Eichel goals though.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Lots of Wings playing bad hockey, but we still probably win this with solid goaltending.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
22 shots 4 goals Mrazek looks like crap now and the stolen goal is the difference. But hey more glenny and sheham on the power play lets add some miller also. Trashill or tankhill has to be prosperously tanking the season at this point.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Getting harder to see this team climb the standings. Saw an article yesterday that Holland said the next 20-25 games would be critical. Well, no kidding. I think it's closer to the next 10 games show you if you have a chance to pass a few teams.

And I think we can safely kill the Mrazek franchise goalie talk for a good while.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
*fart noise*

Bad stuff.

Any positives? Well, 3 goals is entertaining. I'll never cheer for the Wings to lose but...closer to a better draft pick is a positive too, I guess?

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
At least our future GM was in the house for the ceremony. :naughty: Mrazek wasn't good enough but neither was the rest of the team. That's a bit more than a one game abberation or a trend. It's simply a fact. Such poor effort that I expect Blashill to bench Sproul in order to let the team know such poor effort is simply unacceptable! :popcorn:

Sheriff Bert

Blash is Trash
Apr 24, 2014
Buffalo, NY
There's no way we should've lost after that third period. Mrazek needs to get his **** together. Don't know if it's the new goalie coach or what. It's like a catch 22 between him or Howard.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
*fart noise*

Bad stuff.

Any positives? Well, 3 goals is entertaining. I'll never cheer for the Wings to lose but...closer to a better draft pick is a positive too, I guess?

I hope for wins every game. It's way more enjoyable. And playoffs are fun and a great experience for your players.

However the losses this year do feel a bit less hard to take because it might possibly help turn the franchise a new direction. Still, losing sucks. It's not fun at all.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
I hope for wins every game. It's way more enjoyable. And playoffs are fun and a great experience for your players.

However the losses this year do feel a bit less hard to take because it might possibly help turn the franchise a new direction. Still, losing sucks. It's not fun at all.

Agreed. You put that very well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad