Someone must be the last one (worst players of this season)

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Looking to +/- statistic, there is a boy called Nick Leddy: He was -42. What is also amazing, he had 42 points - 10 goals and 32 assists. How would his +/- statistic look like without his productivity?

And looking to Corsi For %.
Jacob Josefson (Buffala Sabres) - 37,4 %. Is that bad? Or really bad?

Who else can win some Anti Trophy?

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
If only Heatly was still playing for Minnesota - or any other club, he'd be the easy choice.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Braydon. f***ing. Coburn.

He was actually pretty good in October and November but as of late he is singlehandedly killing Vasilevskiys stats.

acor

Jan 13, 2012
Looking to +/- statistic, there is a boy called Nick Leddy: He was -42. What is also amazing, he had 42 points - 10 goals and 32 assists. How would his +/- statistic look like without his productivity?

And looking to Corsi For %.
Jacob Josefson (Buffala Sabres) - 37,4 %. Is that bad? Or really bad?

Who else can win some Anti Trophy?

I've seen this thread many times, and people usually vote for the player they are most pissed off... I remember last year, or two year ago, many Habs fans picked Pacioretty as worst player, who obviously wasn't worst player in league, or on their team... Leddy also I guess isn't close to worst player in league, although didn't seen him that much this season...

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
This is a thread where everyone names the worst player on their team. Maybe this would be good for our board to read and realise that everyone has players that they consider is 'their Lehtera'.

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

Ruudukkopupuset

Mar 29, 2018
Jori Lehterä is the obvious “winner” here.

Lehterä probably is one of the better players in this league as far as play goes if we look at his quality through the prism of 2014 Sotshi Olympics where he was utilized properly.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I don't watch many Arizona games but Luke Schenn has to be up there

How is he still in this league?

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Anti-Vezina and Anti-Hart nominee:

Scott Darling
43 GP 13-21-7, .888 sv%, 3.19 GAA, 0 shutouts
goals allowed relative to league average: 127%
quality starts: 35%

For reference, Cam Ward, who was entirely mediocre this season himself by most accounts, was playing at a 100+ point pace for most of the season. And yet Darling was so bad they didn't just miss, they missed by 14 points.

HockeyAnalystGenius

Jun 15, 2017
Combine Corsica FOR % with Double # Rel (Adjusted Qulatitiative Diagnosis) and Brandon Schenn Comes Out on Top (or Bottom - Lamo).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad