Post-Game Talk: +/- Sock Monkeys versus Little Sisters of the Poor Edition

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Fixed. Awesome avatar by the way. It's funny how big Muse are, and yet their best album never even got released in North America. The music industry is ****ed and does some dumb ass **** a lot of the time.

+ also, we have to give Niskanen some props. Aside from seeming always getting his shots through and on to the net (which Errey touched on yesterday), he has quietly been EXTREMELY steady the last few games.

+ and it's nice to see Despres playing a more simplified game and not making as many mistakes as earlier in the year. I like the learning cure/trajectory that he is on right now. (I like the trajectory Niskanen is on right now, as well; and he's still been really good, even on his left side).

+ and Eaton +4 last night and a great shot block on the PK. Pleasantly surprised.

You mean Origin of Symmetry? It was finally released in the US in 2005, not sure about Canada though. Of course it was a shame that it took so long, brilliant album. Still my avatar is not as epic as yours :laugh:. I miss Guerin, he was a leader on this team and it seems like they really miss his presence. Of course he was terrible his last year here and had to go, glad he is still a member of the organization - great guy.

Yeah Niskanen is surprisingly good for a throw in. Shero has made some fantastic trades.

SteelFish87*

Kunitz and Neal showed some great chemistry together

We should stack the first line untill Malkin gets back imo

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Kunitz and Neal showed some great chemistry together

We should stack the first line untill Malkin gets back imo

Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis is on fire though, I don't think I would mess with it. Also we become a one line team with Neal on the top line. Since Crosby only played 15:00 in the last game I would just give him some extra shifts against the Bruins with Neal.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis is on fire though, I don't think I would mess with it. Also we become a one line team with Neal on the top line. Since Crosby only played 15:00 in the last game I would just give him some extra shifts against the Bruins with Neal.

Yes. We should see Sid doubleshifted with Beau and Neal tomorrow. Probably won't, but we should.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Since Malkin's going to be on ice for a little bit, I'd like to see Holzapfel up as the extra forward and get a few games in on the fourth, maybe third line.

I wouldn't mind that either, he's been a good contributor for WBS at both ends of the ice all season.

aemoreira1981

Jan 27, 2012
New York City
Non-Pens fan in peace---this game to me cements Sid's place as a playmaker first. Other than Gretzky and Lemieux, who else in recent memory has averaged this many assists per game for the season? (If only Sid hadn't missed most of the past 2 seasons with concussions...)

Sidney Crosby could easily have been all 3 stars.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad