Soccer/Football Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
What kind of a special :eek::eek::eek::eek: goes shoe to the goalkeppers head. Glasgow Rangers Kemar Roofe literally went like this

broguekick1.gif

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
If 2 non-Big 6 teams such as Leicester and W. Ham finish top 5 I'll be happy.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Oh, snap. I forgot about this today. Looks like an interesting second half. :laugh:

Congrats on knocking them down a peg. Definitely an unexpected result on my end after the first leg.

Post game, Steven Gerrard was skipping between Slavia players to point fingers and be angry about something, I guess we will hear something from him in the next hours. There are rumours Slavia player said something they didnt like - which is funny because the injury attempts probably were not liked either. Quite a display of sore losers tonight though

edit - apparently, this will be a big racism story in the upcoming days. Eh.

Last edited:
Reactions: CanadianFlyer88

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Post game, Steven Gerrard was skipping between Slavia players to point fingers and be angry about something, I guess we will hear something from him in the next hours. There are rumours Slavia player said something they didnt like - which is funny because the injury attempts probably were not liked either. Quite a display of sore losers tonight though

edit - apparently, this will be a big racism story in the upcoming days. Eh.
See your edit. Sounds like Kamara was racially abused, yeah. Not good. :(

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Not so much sore losers as reacting to racist abuse.

Christ, wtf is wrong with footballers.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com

Unreal result... annoyingly.

Luxembourg in the last few years just calling up all their Portuguese and Yugo eligibles is a good strategy for them though! And those big immigrant populations there are helping them have a decent NT.They have weirdly enormous diaspora in those places.

When I was in Luxembourg was bizarre how many Portuguese restaurants there were!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad