Soccer/Football Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019

Demba Ba is the man.

What is being lost in this is what did the man say for the referee to stop the game and confront the bench. The fourth official pointed the culprit out. Yes he identified the person by saying he was black as means to identify him but ..... ok?

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Europa is where it's at anyway :(

This is all on OGS. His set up and how they tactically played was terrible. The skill of the players tried to drag it back. If Rashford and Greenwood weren’t so fing selfish this game would have ended differently

Reactions: BrokenStix

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
All I want is a god damn Aaronson Salzburg shirt for my brother for Christmas. Their European store ships to pretty much every country except for the United States. The US Red Bull store was supposed to get them in "November" but obviously haven't.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
If anyone wanted a highlight to this day -- theres an entirely feasible chance that a UCL group with both Inter and Real Madrid in it sees NEITHER team advance.

Real getting dumped out of the CL would be icing on the cake after United took the fall yesterday.

Reactions: trostol

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
@PDX Flyer Caleb Porter vs Seattle for the MLS Cup. You watching?

Columbus with a strong start. Should be up 1-0, but for a good save by Frei on Zardes.

Edit: and then Frei allows one he'll think he should have saved. Columbus on top.

Edit: and a beauty from Etienne makes it 2-0.

Last edited:

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
@PDX Flyer Caleb Porter vs Seattle for the MLS Cup. You watching?

Columbus with a strong start. Should be up 1-0, but for a good save by Frei on Zardes.

Edit: and then Frei allows one he'll think he should have saved. Columbus on top.

Edit: and a beauty from Etienne makes it 2-0.

I’m at work so no. Congrats to Porter though on his second Cup. f*** Seattle ACES

Edit: I’ll be able to catch the highlights soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad