Pre-Game Talk: So... will history repeat itself on Wednesday?

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
I don't think that a specific game will be a test. If we want to compare the start to last season's (I think we're all walking on eggshells right now :laugh:), I see this whole week as a test especially with the back to back. If we get through this week with success, we will breathe more easily and the players will be more relaxed. Last season was a freak season, anything that could go wrong went wrong. There's no way it will happen twice in a row.

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
no because 8-0-1 is not the same as 9-0-0, to me, it's still not the same. face it, we lost one already even if it was in shootout.

Well.... no habs team got more than 18 points in their first 10 games. Not even the only 8 loss edition. If the habs win Wednesday it's going to be 19 points in 10 games, which would be a habs record ! Feel better ?

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Well.... no habs team got more than 18 points in their first 10 games. Not even the only 8 loss edition. If the habs win Wednesday it's going to be 19 points in 10 games, which would be a habs record ! Feel better ?

2 year in a row, waw.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Vancouver is a bad team, Eriksson isnt clicking with the twins are the rest of their line-up is aweful.. If we play like we can, there is no reason to lose this one.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Canucks are always spoilers. They'll get blown out like 6-1 by a bad team like Toronto but they'll play a good team like us or Tampa or something and they'll miraculously scrape out a win. Obviously we're the better team but anything can happen in hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad