So who are the Black Aces?

Dagwood

Oct 21, 2005
Ottawa
He looked like he could really break out before he got hurt.

He could be a black ace if healthy

Ya, that kid was just starting to show some Jam. I will always remember Murray trading up for him on Draft day ahead of the Leafs so Burke couldn't get his mitts on him. :handclap:

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Ya, that kid was just starting to show some Jam. I will always remember Murray trading up for him on Draft day ahead of the Leafs so Burke couldn't get his mitts on him. :handclap:

Burke was taking Percy regardless, he wanted to pick him at 22, but the staff assured him Percy would be there at 25 and that they needed to take Biggs at 22.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Sens depth chart with black aces
LW
MacAethur
Michalek
Condra
Hoffman
Greening

Aces
Prince
Pumpel(injured)
Paul(NB)
Lindberg(OS)

C
Turris
Zibanejad
Pageau
Legwand
Smith

Aces
Paul(NB)
Grant

RW
Stone
Ryan
Lazar
Chiasson
Neil

Aces
Schneider
Robinson

LD
Methot
Wier
Boro
Cowen
Phillips

Aces
Wikstrand(FRO)
Hapur(GLU)

RD
Karlsson
Ceci
Gryba

Aces
Wideman
Grant?

G
Hammond
Anderson
Lehner?

Ace
Dreigder

ITM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Jan 26, 2012
Leafs fan in peace...What about Marcus Sorensen? Guy just led his SHL team. Looks perfect for this Sens squad.

Any news on him coming over?

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Black Aces: Prince, Claesson, Wideman, Schneider, Grant, Robinson ... (Puempel is injured & may be out for the season)

I doubt any of them will see any playing time since Ottawa has a number of guys already not playing who could be ready to play in Greening, Z. Smith, Neil & Cowen before any of the black aces.

Last edited:

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Black Aces: Prince, Claesson, Wideman, Schneider, Grant, Robinson ... (Puempel is injured & may be out for the season)

I doubt any of them will see any playing time since Ottawa has a number of guys already not playing who could be ready to play in Greening, Z. Smith, Neil & Cowen before any of the black aces.

speaking of puempel, when they last interviewed hammond in the dressing room, puempel's stall was right beside and still had all his gear. You gotta think if he was done for the season his stuff would be taken out and given to someone else more likely to be in the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad