So... when will the Sabres win a game again?

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
please let it be in the next game because this **** sucks

Yeah, I'm all for McEichel but that doesn't mean we have to lose out.

This is awful and must be murdering the team's morale. Can't be helping potential UFAs either.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Somewhere in that Sens, Flyers, @Devils, @Flyers stretch we will eke out a win even if it's an OT or shootout winner.

Clock

May 13, 2006
Hopefully next game. We need something to build on next year and this is just getting to be too sad.

NEcoli

Apr 13, 2014
Yeah, I'm all for McEichel but that doesn't mean we have to lose out.

This is awful and must be murdering the team's morale. Can't be helping potential UFAs either.

They had no trouble attracting free agents last year, and certainly won't once they have one of the big two in their pocket.

Nobody will care about this season after it ends.

Moncton man

Jan 11, 2011
Moncton, NB
Leafs were expected to be a bubble team this year. They are 3-16-1 in their last 20. Buffalo was going to be a bottom dweller. They have a 14 game losing streak and are 2-18 over their last 20. Really would people be happier to be in the Leafs' fans shoes because they've got three more points over the last quarter of the season? I mean hey their losing streak is only nine games.

Jamie Walker

May 2, 2004
Hamilton, Ont.
We beat the Habs, book it.

I have alot of money and beer on the line for this one....so uhhh yeah. The Habs have been playing down to our level the last 2 years when they play us. Probably a 2-1 win.

i think we beat the Habs too. it'll be their 3rd game in 4 nights, and Gionta, and Georges in the lineup. i won't be betting on it though.

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
i think we beat the Habs too. it'll be their 3rd game in 4 nights, and Gionta, and Georges in the lineup. i won't be betting on it though.

I have some strange confidence in a win, haha.

Made the wager back during the home and home in November I think it was with my boss and a another lad on the crew and I won both of those, so I'll still be coming out on top yeah.

Big win boys, big win.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
I love the votes for like two months out from now, because you know those posters actually went down the list and talked themselves out of us winning like 20 games first.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Dallas has a suspect defense, so I could see us going crazy and scoring three goals against them. Problem is, however, I think they can very easily score four against our defense.

I went Ottawa. I think we can get them to a shootout and win there.

While I don't know if it'll be your next win, I will probably predict February 17 will be a win for you guys.

Negative. Our popgun offense vs Schneider is bad news.

cardiffgiant

Continue without supporting us
Sep 28, 2005
After a convincing loss to the team that is giving us a run for our money when it coems to *****ing the bed, and having already played the Sharks, the appearance of a win is really tough to predict.

Last edited:

Bps21*

I love the votes for like two months out from now, because you know those posters actually went down the list and talked themselves out of us winning like 20 games first.

It's not like it's hard to do. We are the underdog every time we take the ice. Winning is an upset.

Bps21*

They'll win when you least expect it. So 4-2 victory over the Habs tomorrow. Stewart with a hatty.

We've gotten 5 out of 6 points from them. Hardly when I'd least expect to get more.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
We've gotten 5 out of 6 points from them. Hardly when I'd least expect to get more.

Didn't know the Sabres' record against the Habs was this good this season. Still, given how insanely good Price has been lately, I'd still maintain it's a pretty low win expectation.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
February is a tough month. Lots of NHL teams on the schedule.

Not to mention teams getting more serious with the playoff stretch coming up quickly. The tanking teams will soon be in a total freefall with the playoff teams trying with everything they have to try to snag that last place.

SiDC1

Dec 3, 2011
Northern Va
They had no trouble attracting free agents last year, and certainly won't once they have one of the big two in their pocket.

Nobody will care about this season after it ends.

Yes, I'm sure they all were just knocking down Murray's door. I know they got the cream of the crop with the great Moulson, Gionta, and Gorges..... Are you serious????? The only UFA's that would remotely think of signing here is deadbeat vets at the end of their career looking for a retirement check. Just getting McDavid or Eichel will not have UFA's changing their no trade list.

It will be a few years, if we're lucky, when you start to see decent UFA's begin to consider the Sabres....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad