So... when will the Sabres win a game again?

ZeroPT*

connor-mcdavid-and-jack-eichel.jpg

Don't give up now

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Get tickets to this game. We are going to win this one. BOOK IT!

Tue Feb 10, 2015 Senators Sabres
7:00 PM MSG-B, BELL TV

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Title. I'm not sure I can take this losing streak much longer. :baghead:

When you (and others) say that statement or something like it, all I think is... Oh really? And what are you going to do if they continue to lose?

Not watch? Ok
Not be a fan of the Sabres anymore? Unlikely but ok, good luck following some other team.
Only be a fair weather fan? Ok. Some sports fans are that way. Not admirable but whatever floats your boat.

What will fans do if they continue to lose? Probably absolutely nothing. Except complain about the losing :biglaugh:

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
It's coming.

The latest we win is the Sens game on the 10th.....and I wonder if we don't go on a 3-for-4 stretch beating the Flyers and Devils too.

I don't know exactly why, but I'm going to say Dallas comes in here and lays an egg.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
I'm not embarrassed at all. Wore my jersey to school for the Edmonton game. Had a Sabres shirt on today. Not an once of embarrassment. There's a plan, the plan is being executed, we're gonna draft high and have a great pool to rebuild from. This isnt Arizona, we aren't gonna lose our team from this. Get it done, get it done right, dont do it again for 20 years hopefully.

mgeise

May 20, 2006
Fargo, ND
I voted for the first Flyers game. I have tickets to the Islanders game that would make it 18 in a row, so I think it would be pretty funny to have seen "history". I've gotta think they win at least one game on that home stand, be it versus the Sens or Flyers.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
That Leafs game in May looks most likely, might be the only game they win after Myers is traded

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
I voted 4/4 vs Isles because I plan to go to that game, it's near my birthday, hopefully the Sabres will have 30th place clinched by then, and it would help the isles' tank.

Realistically though, they will win before then.

Bps21*

Assuming montreal bothers to show up against us for a change this season...they better pray they beat dallas...or they are going to the record books with 18 for sure.

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
EDM went 1 win 21 games earlier (including 6OTL). So I'm hoping we at least match that streak. Wouldnt be surprised then to see a victory over the Stars. But I think the best shot coming up is against OTT at home.

dunwoody_joe

Mar 16, 2002
atlanta
Visit site
Only two wins matter:

1. The night of the Draft Lottery;

2. Friday June 26, 2015 Broward Florida..."And with the 1st pick in the draft, the Buffalo Sabres select...Connor McDavid of the Erie Otters" :handclap:

Until then, who cares?

Snargitz

Nov 27, 2005
Brisbane
We can lose every game for the rest of the season and i wont mind. Next season is when i want to see some results.

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
We beat the Habs, book it.

I have alot of money and beer on the line for this one....so uhhh yeah. The Habs have been playing down to our level the last 2 years when they play us. Probably a 2-1 win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad