So What is the 2019 Playoff "Storyline"?

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Wishing I'd have pur about 10 grand on the blues to win it all back in January. I'd have been a very rich man right now... lol

For me it is worst to first. Blues fans must be so proud of their team right now. They deserve it. What a great way to win your first cup.

After that it is probably a toss up between the Refs, Rookie Binnington, and Tampa going out hard in 1st round.

Squantosawuss

Dec 10, 2010
B-lo
Screenshot_20190613-040954_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: DaveG

qqaz

Think Happy Thoughts
Oct 25, 2018
Babyfaced Binnington backstops the Blues.

Big bad tBay bows out against a beefed-up cBus.

A bunch of badly blown calls brings blame on the refs.

(overall, I'd give these playoffs a B)

Reactions: nonzerochance

Blueboy

Apr 15, 2019
The storyline is the officiating, the long and short of it.
Yup

Worst officiated and “DOPS” handled things poorly. Those are the storylines, the failure of the league when it comes to protecting players and call consistency.

Reactions: Save By Thomas

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
I think the fact that the last two games were excellently reffed will help that out a lot.
To be fair, neither team really committed any penalties. So their jobs were super easy. Both teams played super timid in 6 and 7 (Blues in game 6, Boston on 7).

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
To be fair, neither team really committed any penalties. So their jobs were super easy. Both teams played super timid in 6 and 7 (Blues in game 6, Boston on 7).
Both teams got away with stuff last night, but I'm fine with the refs being consistent and not calling anything last night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad