Post-Game Talk: So that happened.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
If you or anyone feels that way about my posts feel free to add me to your ignore lists. I checked the rules and I felt bad posting the OILERZ stuff but the partners program was discontinued so I felt it was okay, mods can correct m
Dont feel bad. I think most posters appreciate the effort of the guys on the board who post gifs and highlights. Personally Im not a big fan of the Koskinen stuff, but I’ve been grateful to see the goals/big plays in the gdts. Can’t please everyone all the time. :nod:

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
bike-jump-fail.gif

The oilers would not land in the water.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
My last 2 Kosko photoshops were based on comments I read in that thread. I just create whatever is on my mind at the current moment. Not all my stuff is picking on people either.

I spam maybe half my content in GDTs here. I only recently started spamming my goal GIFs because a poster asked to see them.

If you or anyone feels that way about my posts feel free to add me to your ignore lists. I checked the rules and I felt bad posting the OILERZ stuff but the partners program was discontinued so I felt it was okay, mods can correct me.
You forum artists are great, you make the threads a little less gloomy. Sometimes I get a laugh. Frick whoever made that Snorlax behind the bench picture deserves a medal.

Jarvi

Mar 22, 2012
Quite frankly I don't have a lot of content. I guess I made a few picking on Bobby Nicks and Puljujarvi?

I only started making photoshops and GIFs recently. Last month was just **** for me and I wanted to get my mind off things. I'm sorry if you think I'm only picking on Kosko but that isn't my intent. I have no favorites on this team except for McDrai.
Hey man, hope things go better for you this month and beyond. Myself, and I'm sure others, appreciate the content.

:cheers:

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
You forum artists are great, you make the threads a little less gloomy. Sometimes I get a laugh. Frick whoever made that Snorlax behind the bench picture deserves a medal.
You're right though, sometimes you just have to laugh at the dark humor that comes so easy with this atrocious team. It helps me cope.

Reactions: RegDunlop

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
My last 2 Kosko photoshops were based on comments I read in that thread. I just create whatever is on my mind at the current moment. Not all my stuff is picking on people either.

I spam maybe half my content in GDTs here. I only recently started spamming my goal GIFs because a poster asked to see them.

If you or anyone feels that way about my posts feel free to add me to your ignore lists. I checked the rules and I felt bad posting the OILERZ stuff but the partners program was discontinued so I felt it was okay, mods can correct me.

Your content is excellent. Don't listen to some of these jokers (no pun intended :nod:)

DerpMorg

10 Year Tire Fire
Feb 1, 2012
Ft. McMurray
Anyone else not really caring right now? Even last year I was kind of engaged with this mediocrity. Now I don’t even pay attention to games or scores until a couple hours after the game and then I sort of shrug and go back to what I was doing.

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
People still care that's why they are posting. Sad turn of events. Might as well end the season with straight losses to get a better draft position which they will screw up again.

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
I'm trying my best to just let this season go, but I keep watching. This season has been rough, these last few games have been rough.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Alas I can't take credit for that masterpiece by Del Preston. He's ridiculously good at making clean edits for maximum effect. It's a gift. The Chiasson GIF is a prime example.

My stuff is hit or miss tbh.

The only Snorlax pic I made was this abomination:
:laugh: Yours is amazing. It looks really creepy.

Reactions: The Batman

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I can honestly say I don't know what to make of this team anymore. It's a given that the organization as a whole is as rotten as a week old dirty diaper, and smells just as bad, too.

I think the hard part has been that this current roster, despite being at the far end of less than stellar, or balanced, still has the ability to win more hockey games than it should lose. It's like they enjoy making it either harder for themselves, or give up altogether.

I'm not watching any post game stuff tonight. I don't want to hear McDavid speak the truth about the shitshow he's found himself in.

Reactions: SpoolCat

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Don't forget the double practices and extra tape watching sessions. The guy looks tired. Oilers way. Thrown into the deep end. Sink or swim.

Is there any way for Koskinen to play some more games? Can we do an emergency demotion so he can play some AHL games between the NHL ones? Maybe we can lend him to some beer league or something to make him play some more games there between the AHL and NHL ones? Hitch is probably looking into that right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad