So, how many goals does this Kessel kid get next season?

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Apparently he's a huge fan of hot dogs.

So says this really bitter writer for the Leafs named Simmons.

I think he's more of an opportunist. So you know... whichever burger joint nearest or in the CEC meets his exacting standards, I think that's going to be his go-to source for goal-scoring nourishment. Also CEC facilities people need to make sure there are smelling salts vending boxes in all the tunnels, bathrooms, locker room and media areas.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I think he's more of an opportunist. So you know... whichever burger joint nearest or in the CEC meets his exacting standards, I think that's going to be his go-to source for goal-scoring nourishment. Also CEC facilities people need to make sure there are smelling salts vending boxes in all the tunnels, bathrooms, locker room and media areas.

They need to buy a hot-dog cannon from the Pirates and just hire someone to keep it pointed at him at all times. Or use one of those remote controlled blimps to just float one over him ready to drop all game.

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
lol this thread is amazing.

I think "Wisconsin" gets 39g/50a to JUST miss 90 points.

I say this only because both Sid and Geno struggled at different times this past season. More than a little bit. Sure, injuries, crappy linemates, scoring in the league down ..fine. I agree with all that. But even still, Sid particularly seemed "off." Not bad by any stretch but not as much .. SID .. as we are used to.

If whatever center Phil plays with gets hot and goes into beast mode of two years ago, the sky is the limit. I could definitely see a 100pt season (52g/48a) for Phil and a 35g/70a for Sid/Geno.

Yes, perhaps I am letting my dreams and imagination run wild for a moment. But meh, let me have this for a few months ;)

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Kessel will probably move into Oakland and "the O" just got a new best customer. Or.. Lawrencville, where it is on the rise, and hit up Frankie's.

Maybe I'll get me one of those hot-dog carts and set up where the players go into the parking garage. Kessel can get his fix for free every game.

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
Kessel will probably move into Oakland and "the O" just got a new best customer. Or.. Lawrencville, where it is on the rise, and hit up Frankie's.

Maybe I'll get me one of those hot-dog carts and set up where the players go into the parking garage. Kessel can get his fix for free every game.

What's Frankie's?

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Jul 10, 2014
I'm thinking he gets 40+, Pens fans are in for a treat with Phil. Phil the thrill has the legit best snap shot in the world in my opinion and man can he ever fly ... Your offence is gonna be legit insane!

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
In Lawrenceville? I work here and I've never seen it....hmm. Thanks though. I'll have to check it out.

cbk

They even have poutine.

l.jpg

http://franktuary.com/lawrenceville/menu-lawrenceville-2/

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
Ahh it's on Butler street. I'm on Penn Ave, so I don't venture down there often. Looks pretty good though.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Ahh it's on Butler street. I'm on Penn Ave, so I don't venture down there often. Looks pretty good though.

The menu is linked on the bottom, from their website.

The place is pretty crowded at times. On a friday or saturday night you can not get a table. That whole area is developing like crazy. Very young moderately upscale crowd, 20's and 30's.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I'm normally dubious of that sort of linear extrapolation, but I'm still in the irrational exuberance phase. Kessel wins the Rocket in a walk!:laugh:

Yeah. This strikes me as too optimistic, but it's still pretty interesting. I know Bozak sucks, but Jesus.

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
Imagine if the NHL opens up the restrictions on scoring again. 60 goals could very well be possible.

One can dream.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad