So how’s was the arena viewing ?

RyanHockeyVods

Apr 25, 2018
I went, and it was AMAZING! I'd gladly spend $10 to go to each and every single away game. Even though there was not a lot of people there, it was loud and every one was having a GREAT time. Lots of give aways to the people who were there, including shirts and tickets to up coming concerts. Vibe was awesome! Great atmosphere to bring a family who can't afford tickets when the boys are home!

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Seems to me they wouldn't configure the arena for small events if they needed a full building to break even. E.g:
1718TNSE-FO-009-02_BMP-Seating-Charts_THEATRE-A-LOWER-BOWL_v1.jpg

One does have to consider that people are attending the viewing parties for well below normal event pricing.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
One does have to consider that people are attending the viewing parties for well below normal event pricing.
To rent the entire arena probably runs $20,000 - $50,000 - and probably way less than that for the small bowl configurations. It's not that much to make up. 5000 people spending $20 each on concessions is $100,000.

trebor204

Jul 3, 2013
The viewing party have an issue this Saturday:

Manitoba Moose have a playoff game starting at 4 pm Saturday afternoon. If the game finishes in 3 periods, the game should be over by 6:45 pm, you will then have under 45 minutes to clear everybody out and setup for the viewing party. Checking the official report from the last 2 home playoffs games. (2 pm start time games actually started at 2:06 and 2:07 pm, game ended at 4:49 pm and 4:47 pm.

However, if the game goes into overtime, you will have problems.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Moose fans get to stay for the viewing party for free! If the moose game runs real long, viewing party patrons get to watch bonus moose OT! Profit! :D

Reactions: SoupaTroupa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad