so have the meetings started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
Not that we know of...

But there have been rumors that the PA's proposal was not only bunk, but that they are not going to make a proposal, rather they are going to work off/talk about the NHL's de-linked offer..

Oil_slick9416*

Drury_Sakic said:
Not that we know of...

But there have been rumors that the PA's proposal was not only bunk, but that they are not going to make a proposal, rather they are going to work off/talk about the NHL's de-linked offer..

thanks man. the last offer they offered? the 37-42 mil one?

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
I would normally say..no news is good news...but that has been said far to often in the past months and there is never any good news to follow.

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
Yeah,

I think news out of this meeting would have been good, rather than in the past meetings where it has been a shouting match...

But thats only because we really have no clue where these are going.................. ;)

Good News you can pull out of this is that the meeting(I think they have started by now actually, Mojo is saying they have) are lasting longer than 30 min...

:p:

Kritter471

Feb 17, 2005
Dallas
See... I like this type of dead silence rather than the very scripted "we're going into meetings now" and "we're done with meetings now" and "we're in NYC and they found us."

If it were a PR schtick, they'd be saying something. But again, there's been no good news out of their last quiet meetings either.

Ol' Dirty Chinaman*

Omg Hurry Up There's Still Time For A 3 Game Season And Playoffs In July !

Oil_slick9416*

ODC said:
Omg Hurry Up There's Still Time For A 3 Game Season And Playoffs In July !

anything less then 4 games wouldn't be creditable to base a season off of. :sarcasm:

IdiotsPickedMyName*

I think they should play all summer if they get a deal done in the next few months. I NEED HOCKEY!!! :cry:

Murphy

Apr 2, 2005
Edmonton
Sorry no update, but I find it kind of interesting in that previous meetings between the NHL and The PA, there would have over 500 people in this section and pages upon pages of speculation about what's going on.

Now it just........ :nopity:

Pretty amazing how the two sides and their inability to do anything constructive has killed our interest.

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
It is also a monday..

A monday with Baseball opening day for alot of teams..

NCAA Finals....

and..er uhm..

so yeah...

It has been a bit silent.. no good updates from anywhere in the media it seems

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
BLONG7 said:
On Sportsnet, Watters said that they were not even meeting, they were in caucaus meetings with themselves... :shakehead can you believe these guys :rant:

did they mean as of right now.. or all day?.. Cause most of the meetings have gone Meet in large group... caucaus to see what game plan is...meet in large group one more time... Go home with no progress...

Ismellofhockey

Mar 31, 2002
Visit site
Kritter471 said:
See... I like this type of dead silence rather than the very scripted "we're going into meetings now" and "we're done with meetings now" and "we're in NYC and they found us."

:biglaugh:

The fact you can remain positive when it comes to these talks shows that you have a wonderful outlook on life. Either that or you are blessed with the bliss of ignorance.

No news = no progress in my jaded opinion and it'll remain like that until replacement players become a reality.

Kritter471

Feb 17, 2005
Dallas
Ismellofhockey said:
:biglaugh:

The fact you can remain positive when it comes to these talks shows that you have a wonderful outlook on life. Either that or you are blessed with the bliss of ignorance.

No news = no progress in my jaded opinion and it'll remain like that until replacement players become a reality.

I'm optomistic to a fault, which comes with being in your early 20s, I guess. And being a jouralism major, I'm pretty familiar with tactics that indicate PR rather than actual event.

But hey, why be pessimistic? It just makes me cranky and more of a pain to my non-hockey-fan roommate. Doesn't mean I think something will happen though...

x-bob

Jul 9, 2004
Montreal
Kritter471 said:
I'm optomistic to a fault, which comes with being in your early 20s, I guess. And being a jouralism major, I'm pretty familiar with tactics that indicate PR rather than actual event.

But hey, why be pessimistic? It just makes me cranky and more of a pain to my non-hockey-fan roommate. Doesn't mean I think something will happen though...

I agree with you. Why be pessamistic? It just makes everything worse

IdiotsPickedMyName*

99 bottles of beer on the wall 99 bottles of beer, Take one down pass it around 98 bottles of beer on the wall....

I'm so bored anyone heard anything?

slosharksfan*

Dec 30, 2003
Chico
pjbth said:
99 bottles of beer on the wall 99 bottles of beer, Take one down pass it around 98 bottles of beer on the wall....

I'm so bored anyone heard anything?

98 bottles of beer on the wall 98 bottles of beer, Take one down pass it around 97 bottles of beer on the wall....

nope not yet

Blueshirts4me

Mar 11, 2003
Visit site
97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles beer, take one down and pass it around 96 bottles of beer on the wall...

GOSH I HATE WAITING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad