so have the meetings started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Ike

Cookin' with fire.
Mar 29, 2005
They can't possibly still be meeting, I'm sure the NHLPA wants to get 9 holes at least in somewhere.

IdiotsPickedMyName*

Crazy_Ike said:
They can't possibly still be meeting, I'm sure the NHLPA wants to get 9 holes at least in somewhere.

95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles beer, take one down and pass it around 94 bottles of beer on the wall...

You forgot something buddy ;)

But i agree something has to come out soon, either if they finished or are still meeting :innocent:

hockeymistress

Oct 9, 2004
pjbth said:
95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles beer, take one down and pass it around 94 bottles of beer on the wall...

You forgot something buddy ;)

But i agree something has to come out soon, either if they finished or are still meeting :innocent:

Check tsn.
It's over, but not much to report.
H.

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
The Guys on mojo were speculating the meetings might go late into the night, possibly even early morning(actually it was a caller, but they are just as credable as the media in this mess)

:biglaugh:

SedinFan*

If both sides keep a low profile, that's the best news in my mind.

Kritter471

Feb 17, 2005
Dallas
And now we wait for the first person to say something to the media so we know if there are "still significant philisophical differences" and if there are "no further meetings scheduled at this time."

nyr7andcounting

Feb 24, 2004
Actually, TSN said that Bettman and Goodenow, and I guess the rest of them, are going to plan another meeting in the very near future.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
chiavsfan said:
Remember what "near future" mean...it means 2 weeks from Thursday
and it can't be on a weekend, cuz these guys are off on Friday at lunch time, and don't get back in until Tues in the a.m. :shakehead What a farce these two guys have made this... :rant:

Murphy*

Murphy2 said:
Sorry no update, but I find it kind of interesting in that previous meetings between the NHL and The PA, there would have over 500 people in this section and pages upon pages of speculation about what's going on.

Now it just........ :nopity:

Pretty amazing how the two sides and their inability to do anything constructive has killed our interest.

Murphy2 is not associated with Murphy or the Hutz Nutz organization. Thank you for your time...*****es.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->