GDT: So Close You Can Taste It: Rangers @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I followed AG's replacement and I'm probably going to unfollow her soon. Doesn't really provide much. I think I've seen more baseball stuff from her than Devils' content

Camille the Eel

This is without question the most impressive individual season from a forward on this team that I can recall.

The man is on an absolute mission to prove anyone and everyone wrong about anything that has been said about him in the past.

He is such a treat to watch.
And he's a class act. It's been amazing watching him embrace the public side of it, talking to the press, talking to Deb as 1st star after the games center ice. I agree with the others, that in a lifetime watching I haven't seen anything quite like it. The kid has grown up and is showing extraordinary grace in these situations both on and off the ice. And he looks the part. From Calgary as far as the NY-NJ metro area. This is big time. Can't wait to see him torch Toronto tomorrow broadcast live back there.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
This is without question the most impressive individual season from a forward on this team that I can recall.

The man is on an absolute mission to prove anyone and everyone wrong about anything that has been said about him in the past.

He is such a treat to watch.
I think his mission is to make the playoffs. He's been good from the get go, but he really turned it on once it really became a possibility/the possibility looked to be in jeopardy.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Bruh, Amanda and Chris say that the prattle optional. Someone asked Abbey (she had to be prompted lol) if it was a full practice or optional. And she said it was a full practice. I mean it's not really worth complaining about it but it's her job aha. Its funny at this point tbh

And k that's the last I'll say on her, bigly win!!!

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
andrew gross' replacement

if you thought gross was worth complaining about, check her feed out

Abbey Mastracco (@AbbeyMastracco) | Twitter

to her credit, her actual written articles are fine, but she has nothing to report on the fly. no quotes, no active posts about practices and stuff, nothing.

To be fair, what hockey beat writers do as far as coverage is massively different than the other big four sports. Follow a baseball, football, or basketball beat writer on twitter and they hardly offer daily up-to-the-minute coverage.

Hockey fans are pretty entitled in that sense.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Wreslting avatars? Lol no thanks. This isnt the 90's and 00's anymore!
tenor.gif

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
To be fair, what hockey beat writers do as far as coverage is massively different than the other big four sports. Follow a baseball, football, or basketball beat writer on twitter and they hardly offer daily up-to-the-minute coverage.

Hockey fans are pretty entitled in that sense.
the thing that gets me though is that she covered the kings before, and she (should) know who she was replacing, and the type of coverage she should provide. i mean sure, her peers are putting in more work, and since she's writing articles, that's nice, but she's really a subpar replacement for gross. like, this is her full time job - a bit of coverage at their level would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino