Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Game Ops gets an A+ tonight
The videos were funny and timely.

We crushed them but there were some real sloppy moments that the staff could get their attention to stay focused.

Reactions: OmNomNom

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
tonight is a total ****ing blur and it’s glorious.

2017-18 devils, regardless of what happens, giving me moments i’ll remember forever.
Weren’t you the one in this board a month ago who was basically saying that missing the playoffs was a foregone conclusion with this team? Lol

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I wish I could go, but it was either this or playoffs.

The tickets for Thursday were dirt cheap yesterday, we nabbed lowers for $38 a piece behind the net we shoot on twice.

Once we officially clinch, I have to splurge for the first playoff game. There’s no way I’m missing out if I can help it, but my fear is it’ll fall on a day I have my final presentation :laugh:

I’ll worry about that once we get there.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Before the night started I really thought the Devils would clinch tonight. I figured the Devils and Nashville would win.

I kind of did too but Luongo and the NHL wouldn't cooperate.

Oh well, at least they get a chance to clinch without having to look at OOT at home on Thursday. Just wonder if they'll put out their full lineup, don't think Lou and Shanny will want to make it easy for us :P

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The tickets for Thursday were dirt cheap yesterday, we nabbed lowers for $38 a piece behind the net we shoot on twice.

Once we officially clinch, I have to splurge for the first playoff game. There’s no way I’m missing out if I can help it, but my fear is it’ll fall on a day I have my final presentation :laugh:

I’ll worry about that once we get there.

Yeah I know they are reasonable. Just isn’t feasible between funds and getting someone else to come. Brother in law is out of town, and everyone has work stuff blocking the way.

I’ll have to just order some food and crack a bunch of beers.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Well if there is one thing we learned tonight it’s that Ben Lovejoy will be playing on Thursday! Ride that old gray nag into the playoffs!

I mean for all the kvetching about the defensive configuration today, the D was excellent for the most part in the game. Both goals were because of mistakes by forwards (Zacha and Wood).

Reactions: Take Notes

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
I'm so mad I'm out of town on business this whole week and I missed tonight and will miss Thursday's games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad