Post-Game Talk: Snow

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Vegas was missing eichel and pietrangelo.

Colorodo was missing mckinnon, landeskog, byram and more…

These are some of the best players in the league especially mac and eichel.

So yes, they are depleted. Would u say we would be depleted if we were missing panarin and fox? Bc thats basically the equivalent to the knights missing eichel and pietro.

How about panarin, zib, miller, kakko? Because that is basically what the ava were missing. And we barely beat them and were still outplayed a bunch.

This team is embarrassing. We should have curb stomped the avs last night.
I don’t care if we win by a little or a lot. Wins are wins.

We lost to the fugging ducks, sharks, and blackhawks. You can’t take wins against *anyone* for granted. They’ve been better defensively as of late and Igor has improved. Those are big things

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I don’t care if we win by a little or a lot. Wins are wins.
I don't care if we win by a little or by a lot. But I would like the team to win because the team played great, not because one of the few elite goalies in the league bailed them out. Because the latter one is not the way to win a title in this league.

Obviously at this point, points matter and take them however you can. However, we are relatively healthy, so we should expect some sort of growth into a playoff form from this team during the season. It seems pretty far fetched right now, unfortunately.

Reactions: CLW

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I’m in California now, and Pizza here is not there thing, lol. But just had Tacos for lunch, wow very good.
Pizza is a thing out there. It just sucks for the most part.

However try this place if you have time....Been wanting to check it out for a couple of years now.

Warning...it might be the worst website of all time, but the pizza is supposed to be outstanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonardo87

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
Pizza is a thing out there. It just sucks for the most part.

However try this place if you have time....Been wanting to check it out for a couple of years now.

Warning...it might be the worst website of all time, but the pizza is supposed to be outstanding.
The theater I run doesn't have a kitchen, but legally we have to serve food. I just got a countertop conveyor belt oven and serve these. For frozen pizza, it's excellent

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
The theater I run doesn't have a kitchen, but legally we have to serve food. I just got a countertop conveyor belt oven and serve these. For frozen pizza, it's excellent

The place I'm recommending is an actual LA restuarant. Overpriced & bougie, but that's how they do things out there...Everything has to be an event.

The Chef show with Jon Favreau did an episode on this place.

Regardless the website just sucks & the home page talks about shipping nationwide for some ridiculous reason. I updated the link to show the actual locations in LA.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Just finished the game
We needed Igor to be 2021 Igor to beat a team missing half their team
If Igor plays like Oct/Nov Igor we lose and cry for GG to be fired
Lets not let Igor's performance mask the terrible boring game they played
VK needs to play
We need more offense
Love the 4th line
Im sitting vesey for VK
LZKk had their first bad game
They happen. Lets hope they play well Monday or that line will be broken up forever
The kaapo fall in OT was a classic 😅

This is tiring, when the Rangers lost because Igor sucked, THIS TEAM SUCKS. When the Rangers win because Igor is good, THIS TEAM SUCKS.

Reactions: romba

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
That is true - but the restaurants there all suck and because it's an island and everything is imported it is all obscenely overpriced.
I went to Vieques shortly after the Navy finally abandoned their bombing site, right around the time the island started to promote tourism. There were very rustic & Ole Carribean vibes everywhere...Hunter S Thompson Rum Diaries feel.

Anyway, there was one "supermarket" on the island at the time, & they got food shipments once a week, on Thursdays. Slim pickings the rest of the week. Local restaurants were heavily seafood based as you would imagine. This was 16-17 years ago...I imagine it's been overrun by corporate resorts everywhere.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Maybe for our next meet up should go to a nice pizza/restaurant type place then go to a bar for the game.
I suggested that for this past meet up. We should all suggest a spot that can seat 8-10 people.
lvqvp66l4w531.jpg

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Let's have the meet up in Van City. Ed's buying Pizza Hut. The bill will be cheap, we'll all eat elsewhere.

Don Antonio on 50th and 8th does a fried pizza that is unbelievable and not greasy at all. It's pizza with the consistency of a zeppole.
Sounds like a carnival food truck. Yet I'm strangely intrigued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad