GDT: Snow Bird (4-1-1) at Red Heat (4-1-0), 7:00 PM MT, SNW

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Lindholm is streaky as anyone even on the best line in hockey he would look like this really not worried about him, once he gets one he will heat up

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Daily reminder that Rasmus Andersson was the 2nd round pick that the Flames got from the Canucks in the Baertschi trade

If you read the draft thread, many of us were melting down in taking Andersson when Kylington was on the board. In fact, many of us probably had no idea who he was before drafting him.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Bit of a sleepy 4-1 lead that feels in hand, but they've got a deadly pp so we have to be careful here. Big kill boys. I fear a sweaty palms finish.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
If you read the draft thread, many of us were melting down in taking Andersson when Kylington was on the board. In fact, many of us probably had no idea who he was before drafting him.
I think I was melting down enough for all of us, to be honest. If they didn't acquire another 2nd to grab Kylington I may have lost my mind completely.

Reactions: Fig

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
homer-celebration.gif

Nice game. Special teams and goaltending were great. Flames getting contributions throughout the line up. Good to see!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $80.00