WWE: Smackdown LIVE part 5 - Tag champs can make payments on above ground pools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oil Dude

Jan 10, 2010
Alberta
WWE would be better if they just left comedy segments up to guys like KO and Jericho. Any written sgement is approved by a 70 year old man with a 10 year old's sense of humor.

Agreed , plus KO and Jericho can pull it off and not have it effect their credibility. Fandango getting hammered like that just reminds the audience that he is a mid carder and that is all he is.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm a bold one indeed. We stopped being friends when I wasn't allowed to join the stable because I am not a Canadian. :cry: :cry:

"We didn't screw AlwaysSunnyInTampa, AlwaysSunnyInTampa Screwed AlwaysSunnyInTampa!"

wlnwogesture2.jpg

Oil Dude

Jan 10, 2010
Alberta
This is the best thing going on in the WWE right now….with Jericho being a close second.

Slater's kids for real?!?

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I can't help but just laugh at rhyno's physiq. Not because of him being overweight or anything. I'm not even sure why. I guess its cause he used to actually be "in shape" and a decade later he came back looking literally like a rhyno. :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
When they cut back to the kids there should be more of them

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Two random thoughts.

Kane has the greatest job of any wrestler ever. Shows up for, literally, under 10 minutes of work and probably made thousands for it.

Also, is it just me or is the Ascension and the Hype Bro's entrance music virtually identical?

Oil Dude

Jan 10, 2010
Alberta
Two random thoughts.

Kane has the greatest job of any wrestler ever. Shows up for, literally, under 10 minutes of work and probably made thousands for it.

Also, is it just me or is the Ascension and the Hype Bro's entrance music virtually identical?

Brock Lesnar only shows up once every few months.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Slater's baby girl doesn't have a tongue.

GET SLATER THOSE TAG TITLES SO HE CAN GET HIS BABY GIRL A TONGUE

Two random thoughts.

Kane makes at least a million a year from WWE alone.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Who would have called Slater getting the best push of his career now?
He's held the Tag Titles before. He's also been a key feature for years.

Slater is hilarious so it kind of hurts him. I still remember his serious promo after NXT. So good.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Two random thoughts.

Slater's baby girl doesn't have a tongue.

GET SLATER THOSE TAG TITLES SO HE CAN GET HIS BABY GIRL A TONGUE

Kane makes at least a million a year from WWE alone.

But at this point, Glenn Jacobs deserves it.

Heck, I wish they'd feature Kane a little bit more. He can help the weak mid-card, but they have him dishing out random chokeslams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad