WWE: Smackdown Live 31: Kofi Kingston is stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm still not sure what the end game is for Nikki Cross.

Why was she randomly inserted as Alexa's "bestie", following her around like a lapdog? They've completely destroyed her unique persona since dissolving SAnitY.

Doesn't make sense.
She's not important to them, so it doesn't have to make sense

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They better have an idea because SummerSlam is in 6 days and Roman Reigns somehow doesn't have a match booked. I guess when you sell out 5 months ahead, you don't really need to have a match for him yet.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
You'd think Reigns would have a prime spot on the Summerslam card. Not a good look for your supposedly biggest star in the company.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Maybe reigns doesn’t get at a match but rather continues to build the angle - this also seems like a poor mans version of the Austin/rikishi angle compared to excellent version next pulled off

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Maybe reigns doesn’t get at a match but rather continues to build the angle - this also seems like a poor mans version of the Austin/rikishi angle compared to excellent version next pulled off

It would be much better if the mystery continued and built to a match at HIAC, but we all know WWE is going to quickly and rushingly reveal it tonight for a match at SummerSlam, so Roman can go over.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
I'm still not sure what the end game is for Nikki Cross.

Why was she randomly inserted as Alexa's "bestie", following her around like a lapdog? They've completely destroyed her unique persona since dissolving SAnitY.

Doesn't make sense.

I mean, was Nikki's character that sustainable on the main roster? Okay, she was crazy and deranged, but I'm not sure that's enough depth to be put on tv every single week. To me you had to give her something else. I'm not sure this is it, but at least there may be something there.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
You'd think Reigns would have a prime spot on the Summerslam card. Not a good look for your supposedly biggest star in the company.

I mean, are we sure that WWE still see him that way? He's a guy that never really took with the fans as a top guy, and there are serious questions now as to how long he's going to continue wrestling.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I mean, are we sure that WWE still see him that way? He's a guy that never really took with the fans as a top guy, and there are serious questions now as to how long he's going to continue wrestling.
Yes, absolutely they do. Wrestlemania is the very likely end game but it takes a while. If you look back, Roman has actually had some weak SummerSlam programs if you exclude last year.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Unless Vince changes his mind again the main event for tonight is Bryan vs. Kofi

Nvm: saw that tweet before the latest one lol he changed his mind again to make it Kofi/Woods vs. Bryan/Rowan lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
How the f*** do talent remember their scripted lines if they’re changed 45 minutes before the show?

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
The more plastic Charlotte becomes, the more she looks like her old man....but not a young version of him, the old unhealthy version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad