WWE: Smackdown Live 30: The Eric Bischoff show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I feel like we're back to the days of the same 10 ppl on both shows...and no one else gets on the show or over...

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
For a show that was rewritten entirely earlier today, this hasn’t been bad.

I don’t think it was entirely.

The Kings Court segment was planned. Maybe they changed some wording but the gist was always there. FFH would have been pre recorded. Bayley/Ember vs Alexa/Nikki was already planned.

The main event changed twice today though, I think that’s the main thing they were changing

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Behind again, but the Aftermath show Sportsnet puts out is honestly 9/10 times better than Smackdown. Anthony Carelli should honestly be doing commentary.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don’t think it was entirely.

The Kings Court segment was planned. Maybe they changed some wording but the gist was always there. FFH would have been pre recorded. Bayley/Ember vs Alexa/Nikki was already planned.

The main event changed twice today though, I think that’s the main thing they were changing
Still a good show tbh, and I don’t really care about anything other than NJPW these days

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Roman should just throw a curveball and challenge Bryan instead. Sick of Bryan constantly being unused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad