WWE: Smackdown Live 30: The Eric Bischoff show

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I am so close to going on a rant where my virtual voice gets all squeaky like Alvarez's does when he rants on the radio shows.

These f***ing shows are f***ing garbage. Like absolute garbage. Shane McMahon on TV for 30 f***ing minutes? Get the f*** out with that bullshit.

Drew McIntyre is a f***ing lackey geek, no one gives a damn about Elias, The Miz has been geeked to death in this damn program and this entire thing does absolutely NOTHING for Roman either because Shane is garbage and getting the Corbin heat.

Bliss is a heel one week, face the next, and quite frankly this shit is stupid. Why is she challenging for Smackdown's title anyways? Are the belts Wild Card now too?

DID I MENTION f***ING SHANE MCMAHON FOR 30 MINUTES!? YOU HAVE BUDDY MURPHY WHO HAS CUT THE SAME PROMO ON COMMERCIAL SINCE MID-APRIL. WHAT THE f***. ALI, ORTON... YOUR INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. ALEISTER BLACK IS CUTTING THE SAME VIGNETTES FOR OVER A MONTH NOW BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING FOR HIM EITHER. WHY DID YOU MASS CALL UP THESE GUYS TO DO NOTHING?

the tag division is a freaking joke and not even Bryan can save that monstrosity at this point

those stupid thumbs up and thumbs down videos that constantly get posted here are so unnecessarily long because THE ENTIRE DAMN SHOW MINUS THE FIREFLY FUN HOUSE IS A THUMBS DOWN AND THEY'RE JUST REPEATS ON TUESDAYS BECAUSE SMACKDOWN HAS BECOME THE RAW RECAP SHOW SINCE THE WILD CARD TRASH.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
(black and Murphy has been the program in House shows)
would help puting these two amazing talents on tv.....

also Zelina putting videos of her training with Black and she's pulling insane moves. give her a chance...

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Both shows are damn near impossible for me to sit through. I honestly fast forward 95% of them. It’s truly insane how dog shit the company is.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I might stop watching again. I can probably tune in again at the next PPV and not miss anything. Nothing is properly built up anymore, and whatever is built up is built horribly.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
WWE needs to get their shot together before October.

I’m pretty sure the majority of this board will be following AEW TV more than WWE TV when it starts lol

Reactions: Fro

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I hate to say it boys but its doubtful that WWE is gonna get it's act together. The McMahon family refuses to distance itself from the product and it's little more than an extension of their fantasies. It can get worse and it probably will. When Vince dies Steph is gonna wrap herself around creative control like a damn boa constrictor. It's somewhat obvious she's doing it now

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Balor vs Nakamura for the IC Title was the dark match last night.

Makes sense, there was no way they could cut anything from last nights SD to do a match like that. How else would we get more than 1/4 of the show to involve Shane McMahon

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF

Makes sense, there was no way they could cut anything from last nights SD to do a match like that. How else would we get more than 1/4 of the show to involve Shane McMahon

how is that a dark match and not a god-tier feud smh

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
how is that a dark match and not a god-tier feud smh

A normal company would tell Andrade to take the next few weeks off, and then have Nakamura attack Balor to set up the feud.

Balor vs Nakamura at Stomping Grounds and then Andrade and Zelina can return with a Vengeance for a final battle at Extreme Rules or SummerSlam to win the title away from Balor.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
What a ****ing joke, the levels of narcissism going on with Creative are so over the top now.

I'll give Steph credit, at least she's not making some ham-fisted attempt to promote herself as a contender for Becky's title or something. She's at least aware that she has no place in the ring.

If only Shane had that same sense of reason.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Was at the show last night and outside that first segment, it was fun to attend. 205 Live had an incredible fatal four way with a great finish.

Reactions: Jussi

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
What a ****ing joke, the levels of narcissism going on with Creative are so over the top now.

I'll give Steph credit, at least she's not making some ham-fisted attempt to promote herself as a contender for Becky's title or something. She's at least aware that she has no place in the ring.

If only Shane had that same sense of reason.
Only problem is that Shane is a paid performer now. He has nothing to do with the running of the company.

Reactions: Jussi

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Only problem is that Shane is a paid performer now. He has nothing to do with the running of the company.

You're right, he doesn't.

But his dad does.

And apparently his dad is just fine with Shane taking up airtime on both shows with an over-the-top, cocky gimmick that isn't helping anyone at the moment, while other more deserving talent is either chasing around for the Jobber Championship or is off the radar completely.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas

the fact that they had that as a dark match instead of the show closer says all you need to know about their "creative" teams

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
runored logo on fox (dint take the screen so i dont know)
fox.jpg

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Why this dude still making thumbs up and down videos, everything minus Truth and FFH is a down save your time and breath ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad