WWE: Smackdown Live 30: The Eric Bischoff show

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Would you rather Brock or Kofi as champ? I always get that “big fight feel” with Brock. Kofi is pretty meh to me at this point.
Brock entertains me more. Kofi had his moment, it’s been longer than I thought, but meh now.

I think Brock is going to cash in on Kofi though, and SD is going to have Roman vs. Brock part infinity lmao.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I'm still in the minority where I enjoy Kofi as champ I guess

I don't have a problem with him as champ, but I'm also ready to move on. Kofi's win was always going to be more important/memorable than the actual reign itself.

But really everything is albatrossed by Shane McMahon.

Reactions: tony d

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, Shane's becoming to much of a focal point for Smackdown right now. It's not needed. So many other talents out there that deserve to be showcased.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Yeah, Shane's becoming to much of a focal point for Smackdown right now. It's not needed. So many other talents out there that deserve to be showcased.

Shane's too much of a focal point for both shows. It's absurd and the biggest reason why the shows suck right now.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Either he's completely unaware of how nauseating his repeated presence is, or he's basically telling us all that his ego's even bigger than his dad's and if he takes over control of the company we're all ****ed.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Either he's completely unaware of how nauseating his repeated presence is, or he's basically telling us all that his ego's even bigger than his dad's and if he takes over control of the company we're all ****ed.
This is financially impossible. Shane has no business ties other than being a paid performer. He would need to buy out Vince and Steph to take control.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Dolph is totally just there to steal a paycheck and call it a day. He totally delivered that shit line "I'm kicking asses and taking names" that hasn't been popular since 1997.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dolph is totally just there to steal a paycheck and call it a day. He totally delivered that **** line "I'm kicking asses and taking names" that hasn't been popular since 1997.
I would too tbh if I were in his shoes. At 39 years old I wouldn’t leave and bet on myself in the indies at that point to be honest. If he were 33, sure. But at 39 where now you have this deal where they let you leave for 6 months to do whatever you want and bring you back for the odd program here and there, essentially making at least $500,000 guaranteed to sit at home and have no road expenses? This dude somehow lucked into the sweetest deal.

I don’t know if they feel bad for not pulling the trigger on him all those years ago or what but yeah. He would have probably killed it on the indies if he were 33 and decided to leave.

Reactions: ColePens

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bayley's never needed anyone else, eh?

Interesting.

Reactions: Fro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad