WWE: Smackdown Live 29: Wild card, bitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Nope. SummerSlam will be when KO drops the belt to Roman.

sigh.
This is what I think too. Owens take the title off Kofi and then drops it to Roman.

Recipe for disaster considering Summerslam is in Toronto and Canadians will not boo their own even if Owens insults Toronto and the Leafs for 2 hours straight beforehand.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
This is what I think too. Owens take the title off Kofi and then drops it to Roman.

Recipe for disaster considering Summerslam is in Toronto and Canadians will not boo their own even if Owens insults Toronto and the Leafs for 2 hours straight beforehand.

I think you might be underestimating the natural Toronto/Montreal feud tbh.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
they were selling KO Jays jerseys/t-shirts last time. this year they put Canadian flags on his new t-shirt. not the Quebec one like he used to have. people will cheer KO anytime in TO.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
they were selling KO Jays jerseys/t-shirts last time. this year they put Canadian flags on his new t-shirt. not the Quebec one like he used to have. people will cheer KO anytime in TO.

Yes.

But if he goes after the city/says Montreal is better or trashes the Leafs it will get a negative reaction. Claiming he wouldn't is nuts.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yes.

But if he goes after the city/says Montreal is better or trashes the Leafs it will get a negative reaction. Claiming he wouldn't is nuts.
I addressed that. He literally said “I couldn’t think of a better place to be... actually I can, I can think of plenty of better places to be like my home” (paraphrasing), got the heat, said they still bought his shirt anyways in french and then fought Seth and the crowd still loved him.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Daniel Bryan is still being advertised for this week’s SmackDown. That doesn’t mean he’ll be returning on the show, but it’s interesting he hasn’t been removed yet.

Bryan is still being advertised for the upcoming European show as well

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
KO has such a great super kick.

That should be his finisher instead of the stunner lol

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Wow, this crowd is dead.

Wait they're in Columbus, Ohio??? Tonight??? :laugh: The fans are probably watching the game on their phones. I have feeling if there's a goal scored, the fans reaction will show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad