WWE: Smackdown Live 29: Wild card, bitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kayla asked that question like she knew it was stupid

BladesofSteel21

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
So these 6 guys come out not for their match, but a 10 minutes promo they could do later on. Ok

No time though for Rusev, Nakamura, Murphy, Asuka/kairi

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Aleister Black showing up to TV every week and locking himself in a dimly lit room wondering why nobody knocks on it

Reactions: Jussi

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Aleister Black showing up to TV every week and locking himself in a dimly lit room wondering why nobody knocks on it
I've been waiting to see if these odd Aleister Black promos were leading somewhere. The yelling at the open door turned me off of them. I hope whatever feud comes out of this is worth it.

Maffew

May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
he's obviously letting Bray in
If Aleister is "opening the door" to "let Bray in" then I am completely down to see this, especially for how much I enjoy both Black and Bray's work, and Bray's potential with this character.

*marking intensifies*

Reactions: Jussi

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If Aleister is "opening the door" to "let Bray in" then I am completely down to see this, especially for how much I enjoy both Black and Bray's work, and Bray's potential with this character.

*marking intensifies*
who loses then

either Bray loses his first program back, or Black loses his first singles program on the main roster, or we get a 50/50 program where no one goes anywhere

Maffew

May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
who loses then

either Bray loses his first program back, or Black loses his first singles program on the main roster, or we get a 50/50 program where no one goes anywhere
Pretty much this. You can't give Black random singles matches to build up his WWE cred after these kinds of promos which require a feud. Bray could go the random singles run way though, but if the idea that he's the one Black is letting in goes down, then I don't know how that goes without hurting one of them.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Pretty much this. You can't give Black random singles matches to build up his WWE cred after these kinds of promos which require a feud. Bray could go the random singles run way though, but if the idea that he's the one Black is letting in goes down, then I don't know how that goes without hurting one of them.
Black should get Randy. Randy can afford to eat the loss.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
the YOLO county tag titles weren't on the line for this?
yes <3
hm.jpg

Reactions: iamjs and Jussi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad