WWE: Smackdown Live 29: Wild card, bitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
And no Prince Pretty. Should have been in Owens' spot, who doesn't need the rub. But why build someone up when you can bring in the VIKING EXPERIENCE?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I mean, maybe some of the more underused talent will get a chance to shine now that there aren't as many big names to compete with.

That, or half the show is going to be about Roman.

Well ****.
It’s a two hour show. Of course it’ll be all Roman.

He needs a big character shift though.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Dark match was randy/roman... wouldn’t hate a feud today.
I know it's a dark segment, but Randy called out Roman for calling Smackdown his yard. Along with AJ going to RAW, I really don't understand the result of the Randy/AJ match at Mania...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Randy vs. Finn and Bryan vs. Finn are intriguing.

Bryan vs. Roman would be awesome again but Roman would win as usual.

Ugh, Smackdown died 1000 deaths in this shakeup and they don’t even get McIntyre.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Just makes no sense to do it this way. Why not have Liv cost Ruby the match or something against Becky and have Ruby & Sarah snap on her? Why just randomly shift her to SD.

Also Roode & Gable were a fine team.

So ****ing stupid.

Over/Under for number of singles matches Liv Morgan has on TV over the next year is 5.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Here I was thinking Smackdown on FOX would be led with a new Smackdown 6 including Rollins, Black and Andrade and instead all they got was Roman, Lars and Elias.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
When is the actual move to Fox? I'm sure they can and will find some dumb excuse to shift some shit up.

Smackdown seems really bad now though. They essentially brought Roman over to carry the brand into a new huge deal while straight ignoring that Roman has failed to carry a brand for the last 5 years.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
When is the actual move to Fox? I'm sure they can and will find some dumb excuse to shift some **** up.

Smackdown seems really bad now though. They essentially brought Roman over to carry the brand into a new huge deal while straight ignoring that Roman has failed to carry a brand for the last 5 years.
October 11, I think? Could be the 4th...

If there’s another shakeup it’d almost definitely be after Summerslam. They killed Smackdown now though.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
October 11, I think? Could be the 4th...

If there’s another shakeup it’d almost definitely be after Summerslam. They killed Smackdown now though.

Obviously tanking the ratings so when they move over to Fox and load it with talent then those ratings will look spectacular in comparison.

It's also insane that they kept Bray out for 193 years and this puppet shit is the best they've come up with.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Obviously tanking the ratings so when they move over to Fox and load it with talent then those ratings will look spectacular in comparison.

It's also insane that they kept Bray out for 193 years and this puppet **** is the best they've come up with.
I fully expect Bray on Smackdown at this point but I have very little interest in revisiting any programs with Balor, Orton or Roman, so there’s honestly nothing else on that brand for him.

Fox is going to send Smackdown to FS1 so quick.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
NXT's women division just got scorched Earth. I mean, who's left to challenge Shayna?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Just makes no sense to do it this way. Why not have Liv cost Ruby the match or something against Becky and have Ruby & Sarah snap on her? Why just randomly shift her to SD.

Also Roode & Gable were a fine team.

So ****ing stupid.

Because they probably weren’t doing either on Monday. That’s why they did both shows in the same building this week so that everyone can be there and they can do what they want.

That’s 2 more women from Raw to Smackdown. Raw has like 5 women right now

NXT's women division just got scorched Earth. I mean, who's left to challenge Shayna?

Io Shirai
Candice LeRae
Bianca Belair
Mia Yim
Chelsea Green
Xia Li

Although Raw has to be getting a woman from NXT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad