WWE: Smackdown Live 28: Big O!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Lmao. Yeah, poor matches against Nia Jax and Tamina. Who would have thought that?

She faced those two for like a month span lmao

Bayley is awful and boring in the ring. I don’t know how you can argue that.

And as I said, it’s not even her matches. Her promos have always been bad and her childish tendencies need to go

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Paige is a f***ing plastic trainwreck. She's literally bought her face from a recycling plant.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
She faced those two for like a month span lmao

Bayley is awful and boring in the ring. I don’t know how you can argue that.

And as I said, it’s not even her matches. Her promos have always been bad and her childish tendencies need to go
Stupidiest thing I've ever read. Let me like that for you.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Lol either they are waiting until the main event to introduce everyone with Vince, or SmackDown got robbed lmao

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
IIRC, she got boos the last time they were in Canada.

By the way, it is phenomenally stupid to break up Sasha and Bayley after their first loss as a tag team and put them in singles. They should've beaten up up the IIIIIIconics last week and not fed up to Alexa Bliss.
Sasha has quit with Hatper and Wolfe, no?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That moment for me would've been worth the price of admission

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I don't have any issue with this tag team. They have worked together before, and at the end of the day Kairi probably works better as the hot tag.
It’s not the tag team, it’s a hot topic manager as their mouth piece. Tell me on what planet that works or looks good? It’s f***ing dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad